☆☆☆☆ CCS 2015 Forum Awards☆☆☆☆

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
HHM didn't get most sensitive; so im assuming he's not gonna snap and go on another tirade. Smh

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Next year I might vote. Or later this one. Whichever.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I guess I shouldnt have shooed you off my lawn, then I would have won something

I mean, you kinda did... you blowhard.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd like to thank each and every one of you, even if you didn't vote for me (I hate you now, but I can still thank you). I joined this board undoubtedly full of talent, not many here can deny that. But I was raw and undeveloped. Being around top-tier posters and trolls, such as yourselves, has really defined how I post and also how I live my life. All I can hope for is that I can someday become half as cool as some of my new found e-friends... maybe one day.

I'd also like to congratulate all the other winners. HHM and despbro both won 2 awards, that's cool. Congrats to both of you. Ares, I always told you you were a funny guy, congrats. Lance, sorry you tied for MVP buddy... you deserved it. How can you people not vote for the guy that has hosted damn near every cool event here? :smh: Scoot... no clue how you won best AND worst mod but you're okay in my book.

To anyone that didn't win anything... there is always next year. 2015 wll be a time of healing. I can feel it fellas, it's going to be a great year. :-v
:snoop:

Last edited:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd like to thank each and every one of you, even if you didn't vote for me (I hate you now, but I can still thank you). I joined this board undoubtedly full of talent, not many here can deny that. But I was raw and undeveloped. Being around top-tier posters and trolls, such as yourselves, has really defined how I post and also how I live my life. All I can hope for is that I can someday become half as cool as some of my new found e-friends... maybe one day.

I'd also like to congratulate all the other winners. HHM and despbro both won 2 awards, that's cool. Congrats to both of you. Ares, I always told you you were a funny guy, congrats. Lance, sorry you tied for MVP buddy... you deserved it. How can you people not vote for the guy that has hosted damn near every cool event here? :smh: Scoot... no clue how you won best AND worst mod but you're okay in my book.

To anyone that didn't win anything... there is always next year. 2015 wll be a time of healing. I can feel it fellas, it's going to be a great year. :-v
:snoop:

I vote this as the biggest kiss ass post in the history of this message board.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I didn't ask for this role. But I will embrace it.It's a privilage, truly. But with it comes great responsibility..

I will continue to call out all the nerds, wanna be bros, and other good natured souls under the sun.

It was a fun year, the posting got better, the trolls came out in larger numbers, large marge found her place and cago is still a bitch. Life is well on this board. May we all look forward to another season of rebuilding for the Bears. Hey, it's only been 30 years since a super bowl run.

And may I continue to swarm this place to remind you all

#Arians

#Neverforget

As my true brother bro Bruce would say,

"Prove it all night."

[video=youtube;KqL_YepJWLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqL_YepJWLY[/video]

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
See.. this year I vow to be more like despbro. If I can find just one true brother bro by the end of 2015, I'll consider this year a success.

Nick80

Thanks, thanks for everything.

[video=youtube;CdqoNKCCt7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A[/video]

alwayshaveparis.gif

post-36871-there-Ive-said-it-gif-House-of-bBeO.gif

See you all soon.

m8lmhk.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
HHM didn't get most sensitive; so im assuming he's not gonna snap and go on another tirade. Smh

hey douchebro, if you have ever taken a "tirade" from me as authentic, you've been trololoololed

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
hey douchebro, if you have ever taken a "tirade" from me as authentic, you've been trololoololed
I caught the sarcasm.

But don't get all upsety broski. Don't be large marge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!