☆☆☆☆ CCS 2015 Forum Awards☆☆☆☆

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm flattered, thanks to all who voted! Would definitely like to see more votes from more lurkers to round out the thankbanger votes. Now that I've finally taken Biggest(best) Troll away from Spartong, (which neither of us ever deserved because neither of us are actual trolls), I pledge to not post anything that might be considered trolling. It will be a tough challenge which will certainly impact the favorite poster votes next year, but 2015 is all about HEALING.

:-v

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm flattered, thanks to all who voted! Would definitely like to see more votes from more lurkers to round out the thankbanger votes. Now that I've finally taken Biggest(best) Troll away from Spartong, (which neither of us ever deserved because neither of us are actual trolls), I pledge to not post anything that might be considered trolling. It will be a tough challenge which will certainly impact the favorite poster votes next year, but 2015 is all about HEALING.

I feel like you are trolling all of us.... right now.... :troll:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Now that I've finally taken Biggest(best) Troll away from Spartong, (which neither of us ever deserved because neither of us are actual trolls), I pledge to not post anything that might be considered trolling.

In the same vein, after finally getting a share of the MVP, I pledge to not post anything that might be considered valuable.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My Dad told me I was going to be a loser. Well, today... I'm a winner. And I know he's proud of me. I know he's looking up on me from down in Hell. And even though demons are going to be slamming super-heated metal rods into his dickhole while he sits atop a Judas Cradle for the rest of eternity, the tear he JUST shed, just now... was a tear shed out of pride, not pain.

I LOVE YOU, DAD!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In the same vein, after finally getting a share of the MVP, I pledge to not post anything that might be considered valuable.

So you will stay the course? :Troll:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank those that voted for me, and to apologize to them as well for wasting their votes.

However, with thiese awards comes great responsibility and time utilization. Without this responsibility, I have more time to spend with family as well as golfing, playing my guitar and having more quality time with my Australian Cattle Dog, who does appreciate what I do for him.

Congratulations to those that won, and wishing everyone a Happy New Year and a year of healing for our Chicago Bears fanbase.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I would like to list all those who voted for me... Thank you

List:
:crying:

Reactions: DC

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
My Dad told me I was going to be a loser. Well, today... I'm a winner. And I know he's proud of me. I know he's looking up on me from down in Hell. And even though demons are going to be slamming super-heated metal rods into his dickhole while he sits atop a Judas Cradle for the rest of eternity, the tear he JUST shed, just now... was a tear shed out of pride, not pain.

I LOVE YOU, DAD!

Post of the 2015 calendar year.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Congrats, HHM. No, you're not a troll by the true definition of the word but let these silly bastards keep thinking the way they do. I believe you owe me a drink.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I guess I shouldnt have shooed you off my lawn, then I would have won something

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he's upset he didn't win the Most Sensitive Award this year.

THEY CANT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk