☆☆☆☆ CCS 2015 Forum Awards☆☆☆☆

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd like to thank each and every one of you, even if you didn't vote for me (I hate you now, but I can still thank you). I joined this board undoubtedly full of talent, not many here can deny that. But I was raw and undeveloped. Being around top-tier posters and trolls, such as yourselves, has really defined how I post and also how I live my life. All I can hope for is that I can someday become half as cool as some of my new found e-friends... maybe one day.

I'd also like to congratulate all the other winners. HHM and despbro both won 2 awards, that's cool. Congrats to both of you. Ares, I always told you you were a funny guy, congrats. Lance, sorry you tied for MVP buddy... you deserved it. How can you people not vote for the guy that has hosted damn near every cool event here? :smh: Scoot... no clue how you won best AND worst mod but you're okay in my book.

To anyone that didn't win anything... there is always next year. 2015 wll be a time of healing. I can feel it fellas, it's going to be a great year. :-v
:snoop:

So much for sharing the award you fuck.

You swore up and down in PM threads that we were going to SHARE rookie of the year. .. now you're going to stab me in the fucking back after I trusted you? ??

That's some really shallow shit man.

You've just lost a friend and welcome to my ignore list bytch.

AND DON'T EVEN THINK about making an alt to PM me because I will have you banned immediately for harassment.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So much for sharing the award you fuck.

You swore up and down in PM threads that we were going to SHARE ripple of the year. .. now you're going to stab me in the fucking back after I trusted you? ??

That's some really shallow shit man.

You've just lost a friend and welcome to my ignore list bytch.

AND DON'T EVEN THINK about making an alt to PM me because I will have you banned immediately for harassment.

Welcome to the ignore list of me and my 7 alts. And don't talk about PM's on dis here board or you will be banned so quick... no one will remember that Grimson guy. Don't make Scoot go all :hitler: on your ass.

But I think you definitely deserve an honorable mention, that's for sure. Let's all take a moment to recognize Grimson for his trolling efforts in this last month........

Okay moment is over. Ignored, bitch.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he's upset he didn't win the Most Sensitive Award this year.

If I was concerned, I would have voted..I just congratulated everyone who lost. Dont read anything into it..oops..I forgot, were on CCS. Thats common!

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
hey douchebro, if you have ever taken a "tirade" from me as authentic, you've been trololoololed

But when I do it, I'm sensitive. K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome to the ignore list of me and my 7 alts. And don't talk about PM's on dis here board or you will be banned so quick... no one will remember that Grimson guy. Don't make Scoot go all :hitler: on your ass.

But I think you definitely deserve an honorable mention, that's for sure. Let's all take a moment to recognize Grimson for his trolling efforts in this last month........

You should probably ignore my alts too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Is rookie fight like a girl fight? Pull some hair you cunts.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
When-his-hand-cut-off-he-devastated-so-humbled-good-him.gif

this is how i feel

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lesbehonest, certain posters won certain awards because of certain clicks.

Are you implying that despbro didn't earn and deserve his awards?

And I believe it's spelled "clique" :)

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you implying that despbro didn't earn and deserve his awards?

And I believe it's spelled "clique" :)

Are you stoned right now? If not, dont judge my grammar! :hitler:

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Are you stoned right now? If not, dont judge my grammar! :hitler:

I don't judge... Well, I try not to anyways. When you said "clicks", I first thought someone won an award because of their sweet awesome blog or some shit. :smoke: