⚽️⚽️⚽️OFFICAIL⚽️⚽️⚽️ 2022 FIFA World Cup of FOOTBALL Thread: ARGENTINA vs FRANCE (FINALS) - 12/18 @ 9:00AM CT [FTO]

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol no not the most likely at all. You dont know what he had and are assuming it was just a cold or bronchitis. You are also ignoring he himself said he was overworked, not sleeping enough and his body broke down. When you are 50 it is easy for something minor to become more serious if you arent taking care of your body.

He was told he could not go in the stadium because of his shirt. Happens at sporting events in the US all the time if you run afoul of their entry rules.

The reality is plenty of people have criticized Qatar. If Qatar went around killing everyone that did there would be few Western journalist left.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If he had an underlining condition, then fine. But they didn’t say that.

What he described though is basically every executive officer at every Fortune 500 company. And most of them are even older. It’s extremely unlikely for that to happen.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Congrats Morocco!

I’m glad this thread is back to discussing men playing with balls

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If he had an underlining condition, then fine. But they didn’t say that.

What he described though is basically every executive officer at every Fortune 500 company. And most of them are even older. It’s extremely unlikely for that to happen.

You dont know if had one or not. You also dont know his circumstancss relative to anyone else. You are just making up shit to shit your narrative.

You want to talk unlikely. How many times has Qatar murdered a western journalist. More or less times than a 49 year old has died unexpectedly. SMH!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Would be epic if Morroco can pull this off. No non-European or SA team has ever made finals.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You dont know if had one or not. You also dont know his circumstancss relative to anyone else. You are just making up shit to shit your narrative.

You want to talk unlikely. How many times has Qatar murdered a western journalist. More or less times than a 49 year old has died unexpectedly. SMH!
I am not making up shit. Just stating my opinion. I don't expect you of all people to agree with it. So we can leave it at that.

And I don't know how many times a country like Qatar has killed westerners. Nor do I know how many times they have had the opportunity to kill not just any, but one with the social platform to speak out against injustices that their country practices.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I am not making up shit. Just stating my opinion. I don't expect you of all people to agree with it. So we can leave it at that.

And I don't know how many times a country like Qatar has killed westerners. Nor do I know how many times they have had the opportunity to kill not just any, but one with the social platform to speak out against injustices that their country practices.
So you then reply with a post that makes shit up. Regardless if it’s just your “opinion,” an opinion is still making shit up. That’s why it’s not called a fact.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
So you then reply with a post that makes shit up. Regardless if it’s just your “opinion,” an opinion is still making shit up. That’s why it’s not called a fact.
No it is not. Here is what I said.

I believe he was poisoned. Sorry about the conspiracies. The chances that a healthy 49 year old with no underlining health conditions would go die after having a bad cold and then bronchitis is extremely unlikely. Yeah it can happen... Happened to Kyle Korver's brother who died from the flu several years ago. But we are talking extremely low chances.

This guy was detained for wearing a gay pride shirt. They didn't like him. And then when he was sick, they gave him some special and strong medicine whatever that means. Just my opinion but with the facts that have been presented, I think poisoning is the most likely event that took place in Qatar. They have a history of killing people they don't like for no reason.

I believe he was poisoned. Sorry about the conspiracies.

So I am upfront saying this is my opinion and admitting that it is a conspiracy. Therefore, I am saying that there are no facts present to support my opinion. So I can't possibly be "making shit up".

I then go on to say about a healthy 49 year old with no underlining health conditions having this outcome from getting sick being unlikely. That is statistically true. Look up death rates from the flu for someone in his age range. It's extremely unlikely. I put him in this category because there was no evidence that he was not healthy or had pre existing conditions. And I prefaced that in my reply to Remy that if he did in fact have an underlining condition, my opinion would be different.

In my 2nd paragraph, I mentioned an example of how Qatar (and really all middle eastern countries) do not accept gay people. They distain them. And I can provide examples of violence against them. A simple google search can do that.

Finally, I restate MY OPINION that he we poisoned.

I, in no way, stated anything that was inaccurate. I simply stated my opinion and admitted that it was a conspiracy. Obviously, you and Remy and anyone else can disagree with it and I have no recourse to combat that.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No it is not. Here is what I said.

I believe he was poisoned. Sorry about the conspiracies.

So I am upfront saying this is my opinion and admitting that it is a conspiracy. Therefore, I am saying that there are no facts present to support my opinion. So I can't possibly be "making shit up".

I then go on to say about a healthy 49 year old with no underlining health conditions having this outcome from getting sick being unlikely. That is statistically true. Look up death rates from the flu for someone in his age range. It's extremely unlikely. I put him in this category because there was no evidence that he was not healthy or had pre existing conditions. And I prefaced that in my reply to Remy that if he did in fact have an underlining condition, my opinion would be different.

In my 2nd paragraph, I mentioned an example of how Qatar (and really all middle eastern countries) do not accept gay people. They distain them. And I can provide examples of violence against them. A simple google search can do that.

Finally, I restate MY OPINION that he we poisoned.

I, in no way, stated anything that was inaccurate. I simply stated my opinion and admitted that it was a conspiracy. Obviously, you and Remy and anyone else can disagree with it and I have no recourse to combat that.
Sounds like a nice tossed jumbo word salad to make some shit up

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
That is some strike. French have been worth it so far.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Right so you are claiming things are more or less likely but have no evidence to prove that so you are making shit up. If you just want to say you believe something fine but dont claim more or less likely unless you have data.

I believe he was poisoned. Sorry about the conspiracies. The chances that a healthy 49 year old with no underlining health conditions would go die after having a bad cold and then bronchitis is extremely unlikely. Yeah it can happen... Happened to Kyle Korver's brother who died from the flu several years ago. But we are talking extremely low chances.

This guy was detained for wearing a gay pride shirt. They didn't like him. And then when he was sick, they gave him some special and strong medicine whatever that means. Just my opinion but with the facts that have been presented, I think poisoning is the most likely event that took place in Qatar. They have a history of killing people they don't like for no reason.

Have no idea how you can claim something is mostly likely when you have zero data to compare death by illness vs death by Qatar murdering you because you offended you.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Frafrica 1 - England 0

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Right so you are claiming things are more or less likely but have no evidence to prove that so you are making shit up. If you just want to say you believe something fine but dont claim more or less likely unless you have data.
I am not claiming it to be more or less likely. Just that I believe it to be more likely.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am not claiming it to be more or less likely. Just that I believe it to be more likely.

Right based on nothing but your own biased opinion. What evidence do you have that Qatar goes around murdering journalists beyond they are a Muslim nation?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
England missed a few good chances.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Right based on nothing but your own biased opinion. What evidence do you have that Qatar goes around murdering journalists beyond they are a Muslim nation?
Not journalists but treatment to westerners in general especially those that defy their rules. There have been general guidelines about precautions to take about visiting some Muslim countries. It is not a surprise anything I am saying.

Because I recognize these threats Muslims have towards us, doesn’t make me biased.

If my opinion on this isolated event which is solely an opinion upsets or offends you, then it is what it is. But I have a right to express that opinion until evidence comes out to refute it.