🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah reed is really good.

If love is out for an extended period of time, the division is even more wide open than it was before. With the way the bears played the lions last year…a bears sweep wouldn’t surprise me. But a split at the very least would be expected. If love misses the entire season, bears are winning both games without a doubt
Their defense looked so porous. Philly just might have an elite offense again or GB is just awful, could be a bit of both

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Their defense looked so porous. Philly just might have an elite offense again or GB is just awful, could be a bit of both

GB’s D doesn’t scare me at all. Still very vulnerable against the run. They’re pretty good in the secondary…but overall, they’re still just a very non-intimidating group.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
I don’t know if GB is overrated or Philly is underrated.

Either way it’s great to see the Packers lose.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah reed is really good.

If love is out for an extended period of time, the division is even more wide open than it was before. With the way the bears played the lions last year…a bears sweep wouldn’t surprise me. But a split at the very least would be expected. If love misses the entire season, bears are winning both games without a doubt
I never assume anything. The Bears have looked like hot dogshit against the Packers year after year. You would think that with Love down that the chances are better but Brett Hundley has beaten us.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I never assume anything. The Bears have looked like hot dogshit against the Packers year after year. You would think that with Love down that the chances are better but Brett Hundley has beaten us.

I don’t think I can express how not concerned i am about that happening

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don’t like seeing players injured. But I’m not still sold on Love being great. His ball placement is shit. But he has feasted on broken defenses and blown coverages. This game is a microcosm of his season last year.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Sucks to see any players get hurt but man a significant injury can open things up in the division and playoff picture. Still need the Bears to go out and perform.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I for one am devastated that Love could be injured. Sending him thoughts and prayers for an immediate recovery!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I don’t like seeing players injured. But I’m not still sold on Love being great. His ball placement is shit. But he has feasted on broken defenses and blown coverages. This game is a microcosm of his season last year.
This is exactly how I feel and was tested family about. I don’t understand how the Packers always get the better of blown coverages/broken defenses. Love was nothing special tonight.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is exactly how I feel and was tested family about. I don’t understand how the Packers always get the better of blown coverages/broken defenses. Love was nothing special tonight.
Before his injury, he had a pass in the flat get broken up, even though his receiver had leverage, because he threw it inside, instead of outside. Outside it would’ve been a completion, and likely a 1st down.

He also missed badly on a crosser earlier, throwing behind his receiver.

And then there are the times he’s out there skipping rocks…

Last edited:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Close up. Watch the knee

Maybe he hurt his ankle also but that knee did something i dont think it is supposed to do
Oh. Didn’t see that part. I just saw his toe in the turf, then get rolled up on. It sucks if it’s his knee and something getting torn. It would be karma for all the Packers fans that took glee in Rodgers suffering his injury last season.