๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐ŸˆOFFIFAIL๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I legit can't tell if love is good or not. People talk about him like he's the second coming of Rodgers, but when I watch him play he has some really nice, tough throws, but then he will miss some of the easiest shit you've ever seen in your life. But then everyone is talking about how great he is and keeps making me feel like I'm missing something.
He throws off his back foot a lot.

A part of it could be that LaFleur is just that good with his scheme cause it always looks like they've got someone wide open and all Love has to do is find him. He's certainly not bad though.
ย 

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He throws off his back foot a lot.

A part of it could be that LaFleur is just that good with his scheme cause it always looks like they've got someone wide open and all Love has to do is find him. He's certainly not bad though.
Yeah, I guess bad is a poor choice of words. I'm just saying people talk about him like he's a star and I feel like I'm missing it when I watch him. He looks like a slightly above average QB imo. I'm a fan of Jayden Reed tho
ย 

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh. Didnโ€™t see that part. I just saw his toe in the turf, then get rolled up on. It sucks if itโ€™s his knee and something getting torn. It would be karma for all the Packers fans that took glee in Rodgers suffering his injury last season.

Yikes. I didnโ€™t know that happened. After all he gave those fans. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
ย 

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I legit can't tell if love is good or not. People talk about him like he's the second coming of Rodgers, but when I watch him play he has some really nice, tough throws, but then he will miss some of the easiest shit you've ever seen in your life. But then everyone is talking about how great he is and keeps making me feel like I'm missing something.
Heโ€™s great when the players are schemed wide open by MLF and terrible when he has to make a play.
ย 

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It would be karma for all the Packers fans that took glee in Rodgers suffering his injury last season.
Hold on, how do we know it wasn't me? Before kickoff last season, I told my friend I hoped Rodgers gets knocked out for the year and it happened. Yesterday I was talking to my dad, and just like last year I make a wish - that Love gets hurt in Brazil (maybe jokes about their healthcare leading to an amputation).

Guys, maybe I should be washing for injuries more often.

Heโ€™s great when the players are schemed wide open by MLF and terrible when he has to make a play.
So basically a middle tier QB that can do it all when things are easy, and yet is the real fault that holds them back? I'll take it.
ย 

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hold on, how do we know it wasn't me? Before kickoff last season, I told my friend I hoped Rodgers gets knocked out for the year and it happened. Yesterday I was talking to my dad, and just like last year I make a wish - that Love gets hurt in Brazil (maybe jokes about their healthcare leading to an amputation).

So basically a middle tier QB that can do it all when things are easy, and yet is the real fault that holds them back? I'll take it.
Thatโ€™s exactly my thought on him. He folds under pressure. A lot of back foot heaves, throws across his body, throws into traffic and double coverage a lot.
ย 

Luke

Liked Posts:
do
Thatโ€™s exactly my thought on him. He folds under pressure. A lot of back foot heaves, throws across his body, throws into traffic and double coverage a lot.
don't know if this was posted but fwiw his 2023 4th quarter stats are terrible.

pct. 54.3
td 7
int 6
rat 75.1
ย 

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
When we had that here, it was a surly prick named Cutler. When green bay has it, it's a sweet kid from Dakota?

Not fair. They should have to deal with the constant commentary on body language while their QB teases them with sometimes-pretty throws
ย 

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
When we had that here, it was a surly prick named Cutler. When green bay has it, it's a sweet kid from Dakota?

Not fair. They should have to deal with the constant commentary on body language while their QB teases them with sometimes-pretty throws
The media absolutely loves the Packers for some dumbass reason. They always have. And if Love has any success whatsoever, they are naturally going to compare him to Rodgers.

His style of play reminds me way more of Favre than Rodgers though. The throwing off his back foot and taking a lot of chances is what Favre was known for. Obviously, Favre had a much better arm though to get away with it more times than not. Rodgers was a lot more calculated in his decision making. Jordan Love is in a great system for him though. They are able to scheme his 1st read open a lot and it leads to a lot of catch and runs with fast receivers.
ย 

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You have used two of your three wishes โ€ฆ.. last one better be for CW to be a HOF QB.
ย 

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We are about a year away from Packers fans complaining that they need to get Love a true #1 WR
ย 

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I guess bad is a poor choice of words. I'm just saying people talk about him like he's a star and I feel like I'm missing it when I watch him. He looks like a slightly above average QB imo. I'm a fan of Jayden Reed tho
I was giving the dipshit shit last night, but he does tbeow a lot of ducks that somehow his receivers are able to make plays on. Credit to them, not him. He canโ€™t throw outside the numbers consistently. He has a weak ass arm, probably good enough but definitely not elite.
ย 

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was giving the dipshit shit last night, but he does tbeow a lot of ducks that somehow his receivers are able to make plays on. Credit to them, not him. He canโ€™t throw outside the numbers consistently. He has a weak ass arm, probably good enough but definitely not elite.
Like any fans think he's elite...
ย