🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Will never wish injury on any opponent, but the close up replays don't look positive. 10 hour flight home for the pack and then testing so probably nothing will come out until early in the week.

mecha

Liked Posts:
jesus christ, they were watching the game at work and I wished they would lose, but holy shit

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
100% you can see the knee shift, something tore there

I do think it’s a knee but wouldn’t speculate on what it is. Did y’all see wheeler in the pre season when he tore his ACL? Dude just trotted off the field like you never would have known he was even that banged up.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Right but his knee buckled inward,
Yes and you could definitely be correct.

That type of motion is the #1 motion associated with acl tear (valgus collapse). It’s not uncommon for mcl to tear with acl.

I had a hard time trying to slow mo it but the reason I think it is acl is when you can clearly see the pop at the knee the tibia moves sharply forward. One of the main functions of the acl is to prevent the tibia from moving forward like that, so that would be a clear indicator the acl blew. I can’t say for sure without being able to really slow it down (also just estimating based on video) but I’m fairly certain acl went there.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
With the way his foot got caught up the other player, looks like a classic ankle injury. Also he could put much weight on that foot.

msadows

Liked Posts:
With the way his foot got caught up the other player, looks like a classic ankle injury. Also he could put much weight on that foot.

Based on my failed medical school knowledge it’s a high ankle sprain. 4 weeks max

msadows

Liked Posts:
Then again, wheeler walked off the field on his own and tore an acl. Cutler played a quarter in the playoffs with a torn mcl.

Every player has a different pain tolerance, Maybe Jordan love is just a pussy

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So pretty much nowhere. It is crapola. It's freaking NBC but we won't show it on our broadcast channel. Nope, buy our 'special' program. All the commercials but the joy of actually paying to see this thing.
Yeah, I'm able to tap into the local broadcast where they do play it in NBC, otherwise I would've watch it

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I legit can't tell if love is good or not. People talk about him like he's the second coming of Rodgers, but when I watch him play he has some really nice, tough throws, but then he will miss some of the easiest shit you've ever seen in your life. But then everyone is talking about how great he is and keeps making me feel like I'm missing something.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love has as many SBs as Mahomes did after his 1st year starting.

I have the same amount of Super Bowl wins as Dan Marino. Therefore we are equally skilled at quarterback.