🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What you seem to be missing is that diminished Dallas is still better than a diminished Pittsburgh.

Yes because Fields and the rest of that O is weak. If they can only muster 17 points against a depleted Dallas D then they will struggle anytime the D falters a bit.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes because Fields and the rest of that O is weak. If they can only muster 17 points against a depleted Dallas D then they will struggle anytime the D falters a bit.
Of course because it was Fields. When it was Pickett you had nothing to say. Got it.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Interesting side note that I have read or seen a couple of times now since Saleh was fired by the Jets. Apparently Aaron Rodgers has not had a 300+ yard passing game in 3 years. Now, granted he basically missed all of last year. But still, that shocked me a bit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Of course because it was Fields. When it was Pickett you had nothing to say. Got it.

Dont give a shit about Pickett so not sure your point. I am not a Steelers fan dude.

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Breaking Lions news, time to share it on the forum of another team.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
it's all she ever does, try following the rules and leave family members out of your posts
Good for you bud! I’ll try following the rules when you post Lions related news in the proper forum.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why did the Pats choose this game, to start Maye?

1 of 3 for 8 yards and a pick? The Texan’s pass rush is a tall order for an inexperienced rookie.