Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Who doesn't like Wisconsin if we're being fair? LaCrosse is a great place. Just don't tell Packer Fan of my affection for Wisconsin.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love when people offer you things, you accept and then they just take them with a lame excuse later because there happens to be a stick up their ass. I realize that for some reason or another this person who loaned her fan to me doesn't like me but just say you want it back and tell me to bring my own, don't take it with some lame excuse about your husband needing it for his desk and leave me a note so when I come in the morning I have no fan in this hot as hell office, when you already showed me you have multiple fans you don't use at your desk.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They don't cost much, Schmidt. You have to learn who you can trust.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
They don't cost much, Schmidt. You have to learn who you can trust.

Nah they don't it's all good just thought I would throw a random rant into this here thread to help it on its way. I have gotten the vibe from her that she doesn't like me since about a week of starting here. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if she just asked to take it, I could care less, at least that would have given me a chance last night to buy a cheap desk fan while I was home. That is why I have the gripe.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At least it's fall. Living in Atlanta, that makes me happy. I'm only in the office roughly 4 times a month and it's chilly.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least it's fall. Living in Atlanta, that makes me happy. I'm only in the office roughly 4 times a month and it's chilly.

I wish fall helped. I'm on the thirteenth floor of a skyscraper and the ventiliation on this floor is terrible and its always 10 degrees warmer then the rest of the building not to mention extremely stuffy. It's just professional courtesy, she could have asked anytime yesterday but she would rather leave a note after I leave. I just don't appreciate that kind of passive aggressiveness.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm hoping we see the 150yd Matt running and catching Forte AND our passing attack

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wish fall helped. I'm on the thirteenth floor of a skyscraper and the ventiliation on this floor is terrible and its always 10 degrees warmer then the rest of the building not to mention extremely stuffy. It's just professional courtesy, she could have asked anytime yesterday but she would rather leave a note after I leave. I just don't appreciate that kind of passive aggressiveness.

You're right about her. I worked downtown quite a few years. The AT&T building was the last place in Chicago.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're right about her. I worked downtown quite a few years. The AT&T building was the last place in Chicago.

Yeah this is my first time working downtown. It's ok though I brought up the issue with a co-worker and he told me that she is this way with everyone and its just her personality.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah this is my first time working downtown. It's ok though I brought up the issue with a co-worker and he told me that she is this way with everyone and its just her personality.

I love the city. That job was a downgrade for me as far as responsibility, but I walked all over doing computer and network support. The good old days. I almost miss Metra - how deranged is that?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is a big game, and worth using one of these bad boys for. Plus, Green Bay sucks!!!! Please note, it was changed to 1,000 because of how big this game is.

:bearbang::bearbang::bearbang::bearbang::bearbang::bearbang::bearbang::bearbang::bearbang::bearbang::bearbang::bears::bears::bears::bears::bears::bears::bears::bears::bears::beartroll:

gb%20sucks.jpg

GreenBaySucks400w_1_large.jpg

c20f7967098ef44e867431ef3b73d4c4.jpg

receivers_inside.jpg

chi-chicago-bears-brandon-marshall-rosenbloom-20131113

chi_u_mattfts_576.jpg

hi-res-459738837-quarterback-jay-cutler-of-the-chicago-bears-celebrates_crop_exact.jpg
A 1000 posts?? Come on now this is getting crazy but i'll add one to it just because i'm so damn superstistous (spell check).

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let's hope it doesn't become 1500. Looking forward to a win in Chicago.