1000 Posts to Beat the Packers - AND EFFECTIVELY END THEIR SEASON

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think an undead warlock casted a confusion spell on him. I'll check the black book to see if i can reverse the damage.

Might have to put him down I fear, a Confusion spell is not something so easily reversed. You may have to revert to a level 19 sleep spell to knock him out until you can come up with a proper remedy.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:

when he was born?

He was born September 30, 1944 in Dick Lick Springs

Funny-town-names_10.jpg

Might have to put him down I fear, a Confusion spell is not something so easily reversed. You may have to revert to a level 19 sleep spell to knock him out until you can come up with a proper remedy.

You may be right.. I will cast petrify on him and leave him by the window in my castle until we can figure something out.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He was born in 1944 in Dick Lick Springs

Funny-town-names_10.jpg

You may be right.. I will cast petrify on him and leave him by the window in my castle until we can figure something out.

He may have to be shipped to a convent to be bent over and beaten for his many transgressions, then to the monastary for inner cleansing...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In less than 24 hours we've reached 67% completion. I have no doubts we will reach it. I fear we will reach it too early

What will happen if it's reached too early?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I think we're going to get there too early. Let's make it 2000!

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
If we can get working on the women/goat math problem, we should be able to get to 1000 by beer o' clock.

How many goats equal 100 posts?

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah we're going for 2K

Lance we are going to need your level 99 Wizardy for this or we will surely fail, I think a level 21 haste spell should help with the majority of posters however a level 35 defrost spell might be in order for those with their accounts frozen. Let me know if you need the assistance of a level 69 wizard, I don't usually work with guys but for a Bears win, I might just resort to anything!