1000 Posts to Beat the Packers - AND EFFECTIVELY END THEIR SEASON

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Lance we are going to need your level 99 Wizardy for this or we will surely fail, I think a level 21 haste spell should help with the majority of posters however a level 35 defrost spell might be in order for those with their accounts frozen. Let me know if you need the assistance of a level 69 wizard, I don't usually work with guys but for a Bears win, I might just resort to anything!

nerds-3.jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How many goats equal 100 posts?

Well, if a woman = 5 goats, but a woman is worth less than ONE goat, I'm not even sure how to do a conversion for post value. When I inquired with the source of this info, the response was a question. He replied that he never said a woman was worth one goat and asked where I got that from? I think he was trying to change the subject but I was not fooled.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Well, if a woman = 5 goats, but a woman is worth less than ONE goat, I'm not even sure how to do a conversion for post value. When I inquired with the source of this info, the response was a question. He replied that he never said a woman was worth one goat and asked where I got that from? I think he was trying to change the subject but I was not fooled.

damn it where is a nun to do this math when you need them

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
How many goats equal 100 posts?

Well, 5 goats = 1 woman. 1 woman is less valuable than 1 goat. However, neither a woman nor a goat should have the right to vote. The right to vote is a constitutional right. So is the freedom of speech. While this message board is privately owned and the owners of said message board can restrain our speech, the US government cannot restrain the speech coming from this message board. Therefore, 1 post = the first amendment, which is inapplicable to women and goats. Accordingly, no amount of goats equals a post. Because posting is for Men only.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, 5 goats = 1 woman. 1 woman is less valuable than 1 goat. However, neither a woman nor a goat should have the right to vote. The right to vote is a constitutional right. So is the freedom of speech. While this message board is privately owned and the owners of said message board can restrain our speech, the US government cannot restrain the speech coming from this message board. Therefore, 1 post = the first amendment, which is inapplicable to women and goats. Accordingly, no amount of goats equals a post. Because posting is for Men only.

Have you tested this with a broad sample size yet? Or just in the geriatric deranged syphilitic population?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Have you tested this with a broad sample size yet? Or just in the geriatric deranged syphilitic population?

You're correct in pointing out the flaw in the data: I have only tested this in the geriatric deranged syphilitic population.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:

But judging by that logic how many goats can a man fuck before he posts?

[video=youtube_share;5rOnRMNBMmk]http://youtu.be/5rOnRMNBMmk[/video]

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Let me know when you've tested these theories on the goat population who are incarcerated with only goats of their own gender, that way we'll be able to get an accurate guage on how goats choose their sexuality.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're correct in pointing out the flaw in the data: I have only tested this in the geriatric deranged syphilitic population.

Well, that's where all of this started so of course it makes sense within the confines of that vacuum. I applaud your efforts though as I do not see any successful interpretation outside of that group. We really need to get an expert to help us understand this fucktardery, but alas he is not signed in.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im glad to see the Kotex Mafia is so concerned about my well being..Rest assured I will continue harassing you bitches

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Well, that's where all of this started so of course it makes sense within the confines of that vacuum. I applaud your efforts though as I do not see any successful interpretation outside of that group. We really need to get an expert to help us understand this fucktardery, but alas he is not signed in.

bearsbud said:
You should know..Youre the goat man, Ari

Speak of the devil