1000 Posts to Beat the Packers - AND EFFECTIVELY END THEIR SEASON

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
I don't know what kind of wizard OP thinks he is but he's going down in flames if the Bears lose. I don't like people casting pregame spells before the game, they tend to backfire if you aren't at least lvl 99 and have tier 1 gear.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
Do you agree????

Julius Peppers: I’d still be in Chicago if I sacked Aaron Rodgers last year

Posted by Josh Alper on September 26, 2014, 8:34 AM EDT
Green Bay Packers v Chicago Bears
Getty Images
The last time the Packers faced the Bears, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers hit Randall Cobb for a 48-yard touchdown on a fourth down play that gave Green Bay a win and a playoff spot.

Julius Peppers was a member of the Bears for that game and he came close to sacking Rodgers on the play, but a well-timed chip block by fullback John Kuhn gave the quarterback enough room to escape and hit Cobb. Peppers was released as the offseason began and he landed with the Packers, although he thinks he’d still be on the other side if he’d wrapped up Rodgers on the play.

“For sure. For sure,” Peppers said, via the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. “If I would’ve made the play, I probably wouldn’t be here now. It’s kind of like one of those things, at the time it was the worst thing that could’ve happened. But now it’s like the best thing that could’ve happened.”

A sack on that play would have meant a division title for the Bears and Peppers seems to think that the emotional payoff from that would have outweighed his large cap number when the Bears started planning for this season. Peppers may be right and it’s interesting to think about what a different result would have meant on both sides, but the point is pretty well moot now that he’ll have Jay Cutler in his crosshairs on Sunday.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love the city. That job was a downgrade for me as far as responsibility, but I walked all over doing computer and network support. The good old days. I almost miss Metra - how deranged is that?

Metra was cool for drinking a beer on the way home from work but then I read about all of the carbon monoxide that is pumped thru the cabins (not on purpose, but seriously?) glad i'm not riding that bitch anymore.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Peppers is fickle and has the flu and likes da boss

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Metra was cool for drinking a beer on the way home from work but then I read about all of the carbon monoxide that is pumped thru the cabins (not on purpose, but seriously?) glad i'm not riding that bitch anymore.
Crap am I gonna die now? :kermit:

JK they fixed that...right?

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
I have a bad feeling we won't make it to 1,000 posts. C'mon people!!!!

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Peppers is fickle and has the flu and likes da boss

EL DIABLO

tumblr_n43jjh6lgD1soljxao1_500.gif

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I have a bad feeling we won't make it to 1,000 posts. C'mon people!!!!

In less than 24 hours we've reached 67% completion. I have no doubts we will reach it. I fear we will reach it too early

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I don't know what kind of wizard OP thinks he is but he's going down in flames if the Bears lose. I don't like people casting pregame spells before the game, they tend to backfire if you aren't at least lvl 99 and have tier 1 gear.

If they win, does that mean I win the hunger games?

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's all so odd.....

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
If they win, does that mean I win the hunger games?

No, if they win OJ Simpson and Finch won't show up at your house to murder and then buttfuck your dead body. You're playing with fire when you make threads like this and the E-DEVIL is always watching. I'll try and cast a protection spell on you if the Bears lose, but FinchFucker and OJ are elite creeps

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
No, if they win OJ Simpson and Finch won't show up at your house to murder and then buttfuck your dead body. You're playing with fire when you make threads like this and the E-DEVIL is always watching.

Sounds severe, but you know what they say; once you go black you never go back. Are you sure Fisch is up to it?

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Sounds severe, but you know what they say; once you go black you never go back. Are you sure Fisch is up to it?

With OJ as his mentor i have no doubt about it. Finch is his protege and will do anything to appease his sadistic wishes.

OJ-Simpson-EpochTimes.jpg

grim-reaper-1.jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

With OJ as his mentor i have no doubt about it. Finch is his protege and will do anything to appease his demands.

OJ-Simpson-EpochTimes.jpg

grim-reaper-1.jpg

Did you see all the shit BB was talking about the kotex mafia lance? I'm worried about him...

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Did you see all the shit BB was talking about the kotex mafia lance? I'm worried about him...

I think an undead warlock casted a confusion spell on him. I'll check the black book to see if i can reverse the damage.