large.png
vs
large.png

(20-7-3) - (16-14-3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lko9_tcTzRM

WTG Pat... calling out sucker punches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1-MBsfwsEo

Nice cat fight you fucking pussy!

Yea.... real fuckin fun to watch this big nosed idiot. Congrats on your heritage night you fucking hack.

5Minutes4Fighting

Liked Posts:
Free box of Boo Berry for the first 10,000 fans.

The only good i see coming of tomorrow's game is hopefully the weenies who wear ties at 1901 West Madison will nix the idea of retiring Chelios's number after they hear the loud boos. Boo early and boo often. That's the Chicago way.

I got some ideas to win the game. Since half the roster we're dressing is AHL players or NHL rejects, can we make the Wings do the same to keep it fair? Or maybe force Lidstrom to stick his head up his ass Duncan Keith style to keep things fair. Since we're missing Hossa and Kane, can the Wings scratch Datsuyk and Zetterberg? Or maybe the Wings can just spot us 4 goals.

-5Minutes

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
2qldgut.jpg

Before you think about lauding this traitorous fuck, take a look at that puke jersey he wore, defiling the 75th Anniversary photo.

FUCK YOU CHELIOS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!!!

Do Chicago a favor and just fucking die.

R K

2qldgut.jpg

Before you think about lauding this traitorous fuck, take a look at that puke jersey he wore, defiling the 75th Anniversary photo.

FUCK YOU CHELIOS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!!!

Do Chicago a favor and just fucking die.

What a fucking ass...... Chelios Jim, Chelios!

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
It will be questionable if I will bother to get up for this sure to be debacle. Hopefully the Hawks will give a full 60 minute effort, but doubt that will be enough.

R K

That's a tuff question right now Rosh. Nice, calming, deep sleep might have the edge.

I'm also going to predict a LOT of Redwing fans at this one. From Bandwagon ST's selling their tickets.

I hope I'm wrong.....

genefoley

Liked Posts:
I watched the Hawks play the wings when they were the laughing stock of the league. They are no where near that now. How anyone could question watching this game is pretty amazing. Unless of course you have something important to do.

Hawks win.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully the loud boos for Chelios won't be the only satisfaction Blackhawk fans take away from this game! This photo of Chelios wearing the Wangs jersey should be shown on the jumbotron during his pregame ceremony. I'm surprised that the powers that be allowed him to wear that jersey for said photo.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched the Hawks play the wings when they were the laughing stock of the league. They are no where near that now. How anyone could question watching this game is pretty amazing. Unless of course you have something important to do.

Hawks win.

This is true. Plus it would be worth going just to boo the douche-noozle.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Okay I'm in the minority here but I still love Cheli. He was my favorite hawk growing up. It broke my heart to see him go to Detroit but nevertheless I remain a fan of us. Blast me for it but I wish there could have been a way to bring him and JR back for a cup run, those guys deserved to win a cup in Chicago.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is that an opfficial Blackhawks photo? Cheli and his Detoilet jersey look "shopped" IMO.

The Cheli hate isn't worth the time or effort. He was a great NHL player and certainly will be in HHOF 1st ballot, just won't be as a Blackhawk. If Management wants to give him a night for the 9 years he played in the Indianhead so be it. Just don't expect me to cheer for douche.

As for tonights game just win dammit. Good nights for our core player please and thankyou.

supraman

Liked Posts:
I hate to be debbie downer but we are so getting our asses kicked tonight. Detroit always beats us. That's just the way it is.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND. They are doing Chelios Heritage night during a Red Wing game? I get that this is probably the only reason he said yes, but WHAT THE FUCK? uber fail.Hawks lose tonight as a Karmic nutshot.

R K

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND. They are doing Chelios Heritage night during a Red Wing game? I get that this is probably the only reason he said yes, but WHAT THE FUCK? uber fail.Hawks lose tonight as a Karmic nutshot.

Talk about late to the party! HA!

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
glad to know a moderator is up-to-the-minute with his hawks knowledge.

E Runs

Liked Posts:
Okay I'm in the minority here but I still love Cheli. He was my favorite hawk growing up. It broke my heart to see him go to Detroit but nevertheless I remain a fan of us. Blast me for it but I wish there could have been a way to bring him and JR back for a cup run, those guys deserved to win a cup in Chicago.

Same here.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

No way those two deserve anything from the Hawks. Chelios is a piece of shit traitor, and JR had his chance to get a 'Cup, and failed.