12/17 Red Wings @ Blackhawks 7:30PM CSN/NHLN

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to the 300 level, Cullimore waived.

R K

The way I see it, its all ancient history. I still have a damn chelios jersey I got for my brithday in 1996, I liked him as a player here. Yeah he went to detroit, everyone spouts out different details to exactly what happened, I dont fucking know and I dont care. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and feelings.

Its not like he michael Vick'ed a bunch of kittens or something.

I would prefer the crowd, not be a bunch of douchebags and make the whole thing akward by booing.

Not me.

Douchebag night. As if it would be any different than any OTHER night at the UC these days.

phranchk

Liked Posts:
BTW, was that the official picture they released for the 75th anniversy photo? If so it sucked all the way around. No one is looking at the camera. Looks more like a photo where Chelios is fucking around and then they took the real photo after that. However, I cannot find another photo of the event.

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Q said he's on waivers, but he's playing tonight. Didn't know you could play while on waivers.

R K

Well no Hossa, Kane, Stahlberg so I don't see where the extra bodies are coming from if Cullimore is out too?

FlaHawkFan

Liked Posts:
Q said he's on waivers, but he's playing tonight. Didn't know you could play while on waivers.

I didn't think you could play while on waivers, either. What if somebody claims him 3 minutes into the game?

phranchk

Liked Posts:
I didn't think you could play while on waivers, either. What if somebody claims him 3 minutes into the game?

If someone tries to claim him can they pull him off waivers like they do in baseball?

FlaHawkFan

Liked Posts:
Yes, although it's Cullimore I'm not sure who in their right frame of mind would want him.

Maybe someone as demented as Stan Bowman??
<

E Runs

Liked Posts:
Making room for Johnson...?

Morin has not been recalled so there's the room for Johnson.

If anyone's to be waived it's Boynton so Hendry can play D and an actual forward can play the 4th line.

I'm seriously starting to wonder just what the fuck the front office is doing.

R K

If anyone's to be waived it's Boynton so Hendry can play D and an actual forward can play the 4th line.

Don't leave out the Coach.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This has got to be just a financial moving related to the salary cap, right?

Cullisuck has NOT lived up to that name in this stint with the team.

R K

Not sure how. He makes the league minimum and with Hossa on IR there is plenty of cash.

phranchk

Liked Posts:

Pisani is back tonigh, right? With Johnson and Pisani we have 1 more forward than we've had. So that leaves Hendry or Scott to move back to D. I really don't know why it was Cullimore and not Boynton. Unless they knew in advance that Boynton would be claimed and Cullimore wouldn't.

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Not sure how. He makes the league minimum and with Hossa on IR there is plenty of cash.

Hossa is on IR, not LTIR. That only opens a spot on the roster. Doesn't allow you any extra cap space.

R K

Hossa is on IR, not LTIR. That only opens a spot on the roster. Doesn't allow you any extra cap space.

Are you sure. I'm pretty sure IR opens up cap space UNTIL that player returns. Which is why Hossa was placed on IR.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Best American born player? Could very well be.

However, I will not honor someone who betrayed the Indian head.

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Are you sure. I'm pretty sure IR opens up cap space UNTIL that player returns. Which is why Hossa was placed on IR.

Only LTIR. Placing Hossa on IR just allowed us to open that roster spot so we could call someone up since we were already at the max with Hendry and Scott riding pine.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Best American born player? Could very well be.

However, I will not honor someone who betrayed the Indian head.

Depends what your definition of "betraying the indianhead" means. It happens on these boards almost daily by some standards.