12/28 Blackhawks @ Blues 7pm Comcast GDT

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To add fuel to the fire...

The fact that the team plays similaly in front of Turk as to do against Huet tells me that some of the issue lies with the team itself.

Still, IMHO even with Dr. Craw in net, we still lose. The skaters have to gve the goalie a game to steal, which IMHO they didn't.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
You know, you guys quoting pmx and his mindless, ridiculous defense of certain players completely defeats the purpose of having him on ignore... That's all I've got, since I've already stricken this game from memory.

R K

You know, you guys quoting pmx and his mindless, ridiculous defense of certain players completely defeats the purpose of having him on ignore... That's all I've got, since I've already stricken this game from memory.

It's a shame most of the time is stats and facts back up his mindless, rediculous defense of certain players. I suppose if he didn't bring FACTS with him then you might have a point. Unfortunately for you, he does.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I saw zero facts in his defense of Kopecky sucking as a center, or Boynton's Special person, blind pass to noone, but then again, I have him on ignore.

R K

I saw zero facts in his defense of Kopecky sucking as a center, or Boynton's Special person, blind pass to noone, but then again, I have him on ignore.

I said most of the time! There was no excuse for Boyntons pass to the middle of no where.

Rdrhwke

Liked Posts:
There was no excuse for Boyntons pass to the middle of no where.

<