1994 Bulls vs 2011 Bulls in 7 game series

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

There's much mmore where that came from bub...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tObgS6uUVjQ]‪Scottie Pippen: Power and Grace‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyzx6ISXQGw]‪Scottie Pippen: Power and Grace Part II‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9vFHYVXtRk]‪Scottie Pippen: Ultimate Defender‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Derrick would have an extremely hardtime doing that shit against the 94 Bulls..Phil Jackson would start Pippen at pointguard and start Tony as small forward where he would school Deng while Pippen has a ball playing with Derrick Rose's mind while he schools him onn both ends of the floor...It would be funny what Horace would do to Boozer the Bruizer...:turrible:

Last edited:

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pippen has a ball playing with Derrick Rose's mind hile he schools him onn both ends of the floor

Only view Scottie gets from Derrick is this one:

tumblr_lbo3ojyOUz1qac6kco1_500.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Only view Scottie gets from Derrick is this one but your right, scottie is a better than rose in every catagory of the game of basketball.. you are the best poster on this forum by far mr.scottiepippen1994:

tumblr_lbo3ojyOUz1qac6kco1_500.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That must be your favorite view of rose..LoL
:turrible:

eternityw

Liked Posts:
That must be your favorite view of rose..LoL
:turrible:

We are talking about 2 players only as i see.
Pippen can play all atound game, that is no doubt. even in 40 years he played well !!!!
he can play all 4 positions, even 5 !!!! block shots, body wrestle )))

Rose is a young guy, he can play 2-3 positions only at the moment, he is shorter then pip. and class is different at the moment.
that is my thoughts. i got respect for both players.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just posted the pics and vids to fool around! Mr. scottiepippen1994, the best poster on this forum, is taking this shit way too serious I guess! :D

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Actually the 1994 Cavs would beat the 2011 Bulls if they arnt injury plagued.

OKAY!!! So there is no reason to have this argument other than to promote some idea that Pippen's era was far superior to the present era...

With arguments like this, not based on the abilities of the players (at least not accurate), it is senseless to argue. Lets just say every mediocre team could have beaten the 2011 Bulls from that era. And a chance to promote how great Scottie is and how he can shut Lebron and Rose down...though he never played against players like them ever in his career. But I digress...

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I just posted the pics and vids to fool around! Mr. scottiepippen1994, the best poster on this forum, is taking this shit way too serious I guess! :D

You like that dontcha??? LMAO!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1W4qCVKHsY]‪Steady B. Serious 1988‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

eternityw

Liked Posts:
Pippen played against Grant Hill, Charles Barkley, Terry Cummings, Clyde Drexler, Otis Thorpe, Chris Webber, Larry Bird, Cedric Ceballos, Jamal Mashbourn, Dominique Wilkins, Anfernee Hardaway. that list is not full, so pip had great guys to play against )))

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Pippen played against Grant Hill, Charles Barkley, Terry Cummings, Clyde Drexler, Otis Thorpe, Chris Webber, Larry Bird, Cedric Ceballos, Jamal Mashbourn, Dominique Wilkins, Anfernee Hardaway. that list is not full, so pip had great guys to play against )))

Who said Pippen didn't play against great players? None of those players are the type of players Lebron and Rose are.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Who said Pippen didn't play against great players? None of those players are the type of players Lebron and Rose are.

Pippen was Lebron and Rose all in one...And he played players better than them..Pippens main assignment under phil was to defend the best player on opposing teams...Pip shut people down...So I suppose Michael jordan isn't as good as Rose too according to HueHefnerPlayboys thoughts.....Most importantly,He had to guard Jordan in practice everyday....Ounce you have to guard jordan on a day to day, noone else seems so hard to defend..THAT'S PROBABELY THE MAIN REASON THAT PIPS DEFENSE WAS TOPNOTCH...And Rose is not on Jordans level yet..

Last edited:

eternityw

Liked Posts:
Pippen was Lebron and Rose all in one...And he played players better than them...He had to guard Jordan in practice everyday..

yes, good practice to guard mj, they prepared each other very well. that is one of the reasons they can guard any player and pressured their opponents in every game.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Hey HueHefner, What happened to Rose's offense and floor reading when Lebron was defending him in the conf finals?????....He couldn't move too much...It would be a similar situation for Rose if ScottiePippen of 1994 was assigned to defend Rose...Only much much worse cause Pip was a better defender than Lebron..

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
why dont u just use a simulator to settle it?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
why dont u just use a simulator to settle it?

I have invested a large sum of money into my very own crew of the worlds top scientist so that they may construct a device that will send me back to the year 1994..Upon arrival, I will be greeted by my associates from that year and meet with the team at the Berto Center..I will bring them back here to school there future counterparts for an asswhooping that time forgot...

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I have invested a large sum of money into my very own crew of the worlds top scientist so that they may construct a device that will send me back to the year 1994..Upon arrival, I will be greeted by my associates from that year and meet with the team at the Berto Center..I will bring them back here to school there future counterparts for an asswhooping that time forgot...

You invested a large sum of money into a group a people who came to the conclusion that Scottie Pippen is Rose and Lebron all in one? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard!

97Bulls

Liked Posts:
Olajuwon is the better player overall. He won 2 titles as the clear main guy. Scottie as the main guy, didn't handle the pressure well.

But in terms of MVP voting in 1994. A case could be made for Pippen. The Bulls lose the greatest player ever and still win 55 games. Only 2 less than the year before with MJ.

I remember the Sun-Times picking them as a 6th seed that year in their preseason preview.

There was a game, right after the West coast trip - which Pippen missed because of an ankle injury, I believe - against Phoenix and Pippen came back earlier than expected and the Bulls blew them out at home. That win catapulted the Bulls to a huge winning stretch.

But Pippen had his bad stretches that probably cost him the MVP. There was a stretch of games at home, I want to say right before the all-star break, where the Bulls lost 4 of 6 or 3 of 4 at home to teams they should have beat. After one of those games Pippen called Bulls fans racist for booing them. :shrug: I think that was also the same year he got a arrested for having the gun in his car. Not a good PR year for Pip.

Then there was a game late in the season vs Boston - who sucked. And the Bulls, with the No. 1 seed on the line (not in that game, but it would have put them in position), lost to Boston in overtime. Pippen choked on 2 free throws at the end of regulation. Then Will Purdue went on to get torched by a 43-year-old Robert Parish in overtime. Bulls lost the game and lost their chance at the No. 1 seed.

I love Pippen, but he's just not a clutch player. He's great for 47 minutes. That's the difference between him and Hakeem.

Anyone who doubts Olajuwon's greatness just needs to watch the 1995 NBA playoffs. One of the greatest playoff runs I've ever seen - including Jordan.

So because of a few bad games, pippen isn't clutch? You know you can say that about literally every aalltime great. It seems like your holding pippen to a standard that noone can meet.

97Bulls

Liked Posts:

Charles barkley wasn't? Hell hardaway was being compared to magic johnson. And weren't you the one saying grant hill was on his way to being the best player in the league before injuries hit him?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
So because of a few bad games, pippen isn't clutch? You know you can say that about literally every aalltime great. It seems like your holding pippen to a standard that noone can meet.

Pippen was NOT a clutch offensive player...not at all. On the second 3peat teams, Jordan and Kukoc were both more clutch. Its one of the main reasons, people erroneously say Pippen isn't great. But I can think of a million players that I would depend on in the clutch before Pippen.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Charles barkley wasn't? Hell hardaway was being compared to magic johnson. And weren't you the one saying grant hill was on his way to being the best player in the league before injuries hit him?

No, I never said that about Hill, put those words in someone's mouth other than mines. I said he would be better than Pippen. I believe I said "type" of player. Type...not greater or better. There is a difference. And Pippen himself said that Lebron could be the greatest ever, I don't think he would agree with people saying he could shut Lebron down...

97Bulls

Liked Posts:
Many of the fans still haven't forgiven him for that, it still lingers....playboy. If Kukoc misses that shot, they most likely get swept, you have to remember the Bulls had the lead throughout that game and Ewing his a big shot to bring the Knicks back. If Kukoc misses that shot (he was the team's best clutch player until Jordan came back)...so long Scottie...

Pippen damn near had a nervous breakdown in 1995 too, because he was such a damn good leader. Throwing chairs, flipping off fans, etc. He is one of sports great sidekicks and teammates, but I don't think he could have filled Jordan's shoes and sustained success.

I can name a bunch of players that I could win a championship with if I had Jordan on my team. Micheal Jordan didn't like Cartwright or Horace Grant. And I want to see proof that Jordan had anything to do with Pippen not being traded in 1994, not 1995.

Oh come off it. A few indiscretions don't make a career. You can say that about just about every player. You really don't like scottie do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.