1st RD QB does not = SB Ring

AussieBear

In the last ten years only one QB taken in the first rd has won a SB... that super super elite qb name is Joe Flacco...

its 7 sb winning QBs..... if you go back 30 years

83 was one of the best 1st rd qb classes ever. only 1 guy was a SB champion - Elway

juss saying

edit: 7 not 6.. forgot dilfer was a 1st rder

AussieBear

Peyton and Eli manning, Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben?

part of the 6 from the last 30 draft years.... flacco, manning bros, rodgers, big ben, and aikman

in the last ten drafts.. only one guy selected in the first... flacco.... has won a sb...

AussieBear

lol shhh!

lol shhh... dont let the facts get in the way

they are part of the 6 from the last 30 draft years.... flacco, manning bros, rodgers, big ben, and aikman

in the last ten drafts.. only one QB selected in the first... flacco.... became a SB champion

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How many RBs picked in the 1st round over the last 10 years have started on SB winning teams? One. Guess you're going to stop talking about how the Bears should have drafted Girly now?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Neither does 1st round any position

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
In the past ten superbowls, only two winning QBs were drafted during the same period - Flacco and Wilson.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
If you exclude Brady, most Qbs who have won a superbowl in the last 15 years were 1st round QB. Aside from Wilson (3rd round), Brees(1st pick in 2nd round) and Brad Johnson.

AussieBear

How many RBs picked in the 1st round over the last 10 years have started on SB winning teams? One. Guess you're going to stop talking about how the Bears should have drafted Girly now?

who is making this about RB???...

i basically stopped talking about gurley after he was a top ten pick.. but i him brought back up a maybe a day when he won roty.. other than that i really dont bring him up.. yall do.. like ya did again.. youve brought him up twice the last couple of weeks.. eh

funny you mention one rb drafted in the 1st in the last 10 years thst has become a champ.. that equals the 1 QB... since you want to bring up RBs.....hmmm what is it stretched back to the 80s????

well in my half ass research.... i probably missed a couple.. idk???. However rbs drafted in the the 1st from 80s til today that became SB Champions..

Marshawn Lynch, Joseph Addai, Jerome Bettis, Marshall Faulk, Reggie Bush, Antowain Smith, Emmit Smith, William Floyd, Ottis Anderson, Rodney Hampton, Gerald Riggs, Terrence Flagler, George Rogers, Marcus Allen, Dexter Carter

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK then, please advise. Where should the Bears next QB come from? Or is this just more shitposting?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
In the last ten years only one QB taken in the first rd has won a SB... that super super elite qb name is Joe Flacco...

its 6 sb winning QBs..... if you go back 30 years

83 was one of the best 1st rd qb classes ever. only 1 guy was a SB champion - Elway

juss saying
Thanks Capt Obvious

captain-obvious-south-park.jpg

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
OP, since the year 1997 (20 years) how many first round qbs have played in a SB?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
how many became a champ since 97??.. the goal of playing the game..

Nah brother winning a conference championship is very difficult in the NFL. So how many qb's picked from 1 to 32 in the draft have won a conference title since 1997?

AussieBear

Nah brother winning a conference championship is very difficult in the NFL. So how many qb's picked from 1 to 32 in the draft have won a conference title since 1997?

sorry.. i dont understand the excuses...

sb champions drafted in the first?????? 5 in 20 years... 7 in 30 years.. feel free to start your own thread though

AussieBear

OK then, please advise. Where should the Bears next QB come from? Or is this just more shitposting?

well looking at non first rd qbs i can think of off hand over roughly the last 30 years...

Tom Brady, Kurt Warner, Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, Mark Rypien, Jeff Hostetler... did i miss any?? idk?? if not.. so 7 non 1st rd champs vs 7 1st round champs

what am i trying to say?? im juss saying
where do i think the next qb should come from?? idk

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
sorry.. dont understand the excuses...

sb champions drafted in the first?????? 5 in 20 years... 7 in 30 years.. feel free to start your own thread though

The answer is 14. And those 14 have played in 21 Super Bowls combined in 20 years.

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1st round is a bit too vague and wide IMO...

I'd like to see the numbers for those drafted top 3 or even 5.....