2 Week Out Mock Draft

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
While I don't trust the BHVWGHC what-so-ever to properly judge and use his talent; the fact that Ridley can't pass wims or Miller leads me to believe he just sucks....plus he looks pedestrian when he plays and can't contribute on ST which he need to do as the 4th/5th wr

Replace him (and wims and miller) with anybody and you won't be losing anything....

Ideally the roster would be

Arob
Mooney
Rookie slot (1st-3rd round pick)
Fa vet
Rookie outside.(5th/6th round) developmental wr can contribute on ST

They won't be counting on 2 rookies in the depth chart. If they get a vet, it'll be a vet that has return skills. Ridley will likely still be the 4th option.

greg23

Liked Posts:
They won't be counting on 2 rookies in the depth chart. If they get a vet, it'll be a vet that has return skills. Ridley will likely still be the 4th option.

nobody is counting on a 5th string WR so your premise is false......that guy would be competing with ridley for a roster spot and likely can match his or wims production over the past 3 years (almost nothing)

i could easily see the bears doubling up at wr if they take one early in rounds 1/2

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
nobody is counting on a 5th string WR so your premise is false......that guy would be competing with ridley for a roster spot and likely can match his or wims production over the past 3 years (almost nothing)

i could easily see the bears doubling up at wr if they take one early in rounds 1/2
I see them drafting 2 as well. A slot and a bigger bodied possession receiver to replace ARob when he leaves.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Replace wims, Miller and Ridley with any other 3 wr and nothing will be different.....those guys all suck.
Awe, c'mon now. With the incoming plethora of Wr bubble screens the Bears will need Wims blocking skillz.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Correct. With one on the practice squad