2005 all over again!

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Trubisky hasn't moved the ball like we hoped he would, but there is little comparison to Orton, who was averaging like, 100 yards a game that season, including games of 67, 68 and 59.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
So 11-5 and a Superbowl?

Don't twist my arm.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah said that in the game thread. Except Mitch aint a rookie, he just plays like one at times

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah said that in the game thread. Except Mitch aint a rookie, he just plays like one at times

well everything isn't going to be identical, I'm just saying having that feeling that we're on the verge of something special

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We have had so many shitty seasons I’m welcoming back lovie ball also and enjoying it! The defense is fun to watch you just wait to see who gets to plaster the qb from drive to drive. And we are stripping the ball again and a pick six yesterday!

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
We have had so many shitty seasons I’m welcoming back lovie ball also and enjoying it! The defense is fun to watch you just wait to see who gets to plaster the qb from drive to drive. And we are stripping the ball again and a pick six yesterday!

Don't forget Mack's pick six in week one. He looked great catching that floater and he muscled his way in for the TD.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Watching the D is fun and great and all, but it's like I already know the ending to this movie.... A sad smile is all it brings knowing that all that talent will probably be wasted.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Don't forget Mack's pick six in week one. He looked great catching that floater and he muscled his way in for the TD.

And these guys have personality and swagger similar to the urlacher lovie defense. This is fun to watch and I hope the offense can catch up or just be competent enough cause we have something special coming together here