2005 all over again!

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
ortons 4th yr was basically his second..
Sorry, not the way it works. Want to factor in his college throws to experience?

You have no leg to stand on here.

QB W/L is weak. We all know that.

AussieBear

Sorry, not the way it works. Want to factor in his college throws to experience?

You have no leg to stand on here.

QB W/L is weak. We all know that.

w/l may be weak.... but its a measurement.. considering you said 'ANY'...

now we going back to college and exp... so mitch was overdrafted??? his true value is be closer to a 3rd/4th rder or worse... is that what you is implying? as is, i might not be able to argue against dat.. i may even agree

u want to argue the stats and eye test...to save face.... go ahead..

im just lumping them both in dat shit scale...n they is both shit well especially rookie orton. however, orton was a winner with duh bears though... never a losing season when he started 12 or more games

hopefully this pile of shit gets more better and wins games.. i am a bears fan and want to duh bears to win.. gl in buffalo..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
tillman and 04-06 vasher > fuller/prince

05 orton >= trubs... well lets be fair.. orton == trubs so far
Yeah Orton's 51% comp, 124yards per game 9td and 13 int is better then Mitch? Lol your on crack.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

lurker

Liked Posts:
'05 in a nutshell : Please offense, just get 1 first down so the Defense can rest long enough to score again!

Or ok offense, the Defense gave you the ball in field goal range. Just dont lose enough yardage to take you out of range.

AussieBear

Yeah Orton's 51% comp, 124yards per game 9td and 13 int is better then Mitch? Lol your on crack.

mo tds and mo wins.. playoffs rookie yr and all dis at 4th rd value >>>>>>>>>>>>>> wl 4-8 and 4 draft picks to move u to dat #2 overall value..

hahahahahah..

crack fer reals

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Orton's rookie year he had a stellar defense, great OL, and a back who ran for over 1300 yards.

This is dumb.

AussieBear

Orton's rookie year he had a stellar defense, great OL, and a back who ran for over 1300 yards.

This is dumb.

yeah but... but but but but

mitch had a top 10 defense, an okay line and howard who be had 1100 yards.. adjusted fer todays nfl n cohen/benny dats like 3000 yards right...

05 teams could still play some bully defense.. n teams throw even mo now....mitch be gots it easier..

AussieBear

rookie orton

2005 bears offense ranked #26 Points For #29 Yards.... passing #31 yds #30 td

rookie mitch

2017 bears offense ranked #29 PF #30 yards.. passing #32 yards #31 tds

4th rd pick vs #2 at a cost of #3, two 3rds and a 4th

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
rookie orton

2005 bears offense ranked #26 Points For #29 Yards.... passing #31 yds #30 td

rookie mitch

2017 bears offense ranked #29 PF #30 yards.. passing #32 yards #31 tds

4th rd pick vs #2 at a cost of #3, two 3rds and a 4th
You said 2005 Orton was better then 2018 Mitch.. and now you realize how much of a moron you look like so your changing the goalposts lol

Mr. Kyng

Liked Posts:
So whose the receiver that's gunna take Kyle Fullers soul in the playoffs?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

AussieBear

You said 2005 Orton was better then 2018 Mitch.. and now you realize how much of a moron you look like so your changing the goalposts lol

i had originally said >=.. but then, IN THE SAME POST.. i be said .... to be fair ==

talk bout moron... christ.. rudd mo betta jabroni

going by w-l and rankings vs the league during they rookes yrs.. maybe orton was just slighty? better or equal to?..

firsttimer is be like orton was FAR worse than mitch.. FAR is mo of a stretch than >= || ==

dont let the mobility of mitch fool ye.. dats really the difference at this point.. cause as a passer n dat pocket qb... its not looking good at the moment..

plus on the overall value shit scale wiff draft status n cost included.. its not even close.. orton be way better at this point in time..

however in saying dis.. orton developed into a serviceable guy with a few decent seasons statistically after his horrid nfl origins..... and if he can.. given the time......mitch should be able to at a minimum right?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Pretty much...

AussieBear

Pretty much...

yeah yeah yeah...

2018 mitch == 2017 mitch thus far...

seems to me that you n yo alt or minion be moving duh goal posts.. i bust yo 'ANY' measurement.. now its moving duh goal post? i guess orton wasnt 'FAR' worse as u be said..

also 2018 mitch aint even complete...14 games to go.... so saying '2018 mitch' be even mo moronic??? for all you and i know.. 2018 Mitch could get hot right!?!?!?

however....2 games in, mitch is still closer to 2017 mitch and being that rookie. so using rookie mitch be valid..

we could go 15 games vs 15 games.. mitch be 5-9 wiff one to go... orton 10-5.... than lets use the next 15 right.. thats when orton started to become an avg qb.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We have had so many shitty seasons I’m welcoming back lovie ball also and enjoying it! The defense is fun to watch you just wait to see who gets to plaster the qb from drive to drive. And we are stripping the ball again and a pick six yesterday!

Ugh, even with the offensive struggles...Lovieball this is not.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jumping to conclusions.