2011 Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Liked Posts:
Big Back = Havey Unga
You're right, I had forgotten about Harvey Unga because he is on IR.

Oline-E. Williams and Webb look like they can be quality with experience, Chris Williams probably can handle LG, need a new center for sure and LT but not all overhaul.
You have a lot more faith in Webb than I do. I think for sure we need both a right and left tackle as well as a center. I will agree there is a possibility that we could salvage guards off the current roster.

You DON'T need a new WR it also is a abstract term that means absolutely nothing in it's usage as if they can fit the role of DA in or not is what could change that. If you have the same offense you don't nor shouldn't add a big slow guy and big fast guys are rare.
When I mean a true number one wideout I mean someone who is consistent in running routes and making plays. With the draft being pretty thin at offensive tackle and being very deep at the receiver position there is a chance Michael Floyd is available when we draft, Green and Jones could push him down and make him a good value pick as well. Johnny Knox would be far more effective as our 2nd option and Devin Hester would be more effect in a full time slot role.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
No.....should I??? I don't understand the question/statement.
He's awful as a center. Can't snap the football in the shotgun for his life.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've only seen a game where he played center. Sorry folks....

regoob2

Liked Posts:
I've had this one for a bit now. I had us taking Nevis in the 2nd but he's playing his way into the 1st imo.

1. Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame
2. Nate Solder OT Colorado
3. Kristofer O’Dowd C USC
4. John Moffitt OG Wisconsin
5. Michael Morgan LB USC

regoob2

Liked Posts:
I've only seen a game where he played center. Sorry folks....

He has no future at Center. He's no where near the prospect his brother was. His brother is better at everything. He's a 3-4th rounder imo.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I would like to know who our head coach will be next year first LOL.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would like to know who our head coach will be next year first LOL.

bill-cowher.jpg

:pray:

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd love for Cowher to be our next HC, but I see him coaching the Panthers next season. Also, Cowher would likely run a 3-4 defense, which the Bears have no personnel to run

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kreutz has been awful this season, the Bears need a replacement soon.

Kreutz has been awful for a few seasons now. One of the most overrated players in the NFL.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kreutz has been awful with a bunch of shit around him.

Show the guy some respect.

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see how Kreutz has been awful...its not like you see much pressure coming from the middle....The issue I always see now is the outside rushers not even getting touched by our OL.

Pepe Silvia

Where's my mail?
Liked Posts:
I think we would have to get Pouncey in the 2nd. And I would steer clear of O-Dowd, but I think Wisniewski is going to be an awesome center. If we could get Carimi, Pouncey, Wisniewski 1-2-3 our line would be set for a long time and give JA to make his lower-round defensive picks that he loves to much.

LT- Chris Williams
LG- Lance Louis
C- Pouncey
RG- Wisniewski
RT- Carimi

That line would give Cutler protection and open up a lot of holes on the right side for Forte.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wisniewski is a ZBS center though, and Tice runs a PBS. O'Dowd would be a perfect fit for our offense, but I want no part of Martz next season

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see how Kreutz has been awful...its not like you see much pressure coming from the middle....The issue I always see now is the outside rushers not even getting touched by our OL.
He can't run block anymore. He struggles to get a little push on the D-Line

Matthew

Liked Posts:
I think we would have to get Pouncey in the 2nd. And I would steer clear of O-Dowd, but I think Wisniewski is going to be an awesome center. If we could get Carimi, Pouncey, Wisniewski 1-2-3 our line would be set for a long time and give JA to make his lower-round defensive picks that he loves to much.

LT- Chris Williams

LG- Lance Louis
C- Pouncey
RG- Wisniewski
RT- Carimi

That line would give Cutler protection and open up a lot of holes on the right side for Forte.
Have you seen Chris Williams play left tackle this season? Not to mention the preseason he had as well. I think if Chris Williams has a future in the NFL it is at right tackle or guard.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People act like all pro centers grow on trees.

Newsflash: They don't.

Has Kreutz declined? Yes. Absolutely.

But, it's been an honor to watch him play center.

Status
Not open for further replies.