2012 Around the NFL Thread (Non-Bears News)

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They won't. You know damn well though it would be headline news if he did. "After Awful Performance, Cutler Blames Ball".

"Cutler Spares Webb, Pushes Cameraman This Time"
"Cutler Blames Ball for Loss"
"Same Ole' Jay: Cutler Makes Excuse After Excuse for Loss"

Those are headlines that some journalists have saved just in case the situation ever arises.

BeerMe

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"who much of our economy out here relies on those 10 home games and the revenue that's generated from the hundreds of thousands of people who come through each week to either watch the game or be around the stadium."

Um, what?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The replay refs aren't even replacements are they?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Media bashing Rodgers at all?

Ok, I am very sorry if this has already been brought up. But I really feel strongly about this. Why is it that the media can crucify Cutler for 2 weeks straight for shoving his team mate Webb (his much larger team mate who is wearing full protective pads designed for taking a hard hit in a football game) But the media completely leaves Erin Rodgers alone for shoving a defenseless camera man who doesn't have the physical prowess of Webb and is not wearing pads? Oh, and not to mention the camera man had absolutely nothing to do with the game. I am sick of this OBVIOUS bias the media has toward the fudge packers and this obvious hate that they have toward Cutler.

Was Cutler out of line? Yes he was. But so was Erin. So where is his media storm?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They think they are automatically entitled to playoff games. No one told them they actually have to win still to get in. After all, they are the almighty Packers. Just look at the preseason power rankings!!!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The replay refs aren't even replacements are they?

41fe7f4b-fb8a-4a72-a48b-9fc43851b111.jpg

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No the media has excused the packers in everything play-related for that loss. Its all entirely on the refs.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Could you imagine how much Cutler would be eaten up if he said any of these things?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They think they are automatically entitled to playoff games. No one told them they actually have to win still to get in. After all, they are the almighty Packers. Just look at the preseason power rankings!!!

No shit. Babies trying to make it about integrity... Well, where was Rodgers mouthing off about all the bad calls over the last 6 weeks. stfu Rodgers. We all know this is about how you got robbed.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Did anyone else here during his press conference that "it would have been nice to get a throwing ball instead of a kicking ball on the 2 point conversion"? Is it really getting to that point for him to blame the ball aas the reason for missing the two point conversion?
haaaaaa yes because if it wasn't a kicking ball, the ball would have went right through the corner's chest. Gay-rod, it was a shit decision you twat.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok, I am very sorry if this has already been brought up.

No you're not. It's not difficult to realize that there are already a bunch of Rodgers threads. Yet you had to have your own one.

Impress3

22vision
Liked Posts:
He's telling the truth but

DDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN'T CCCCCCCAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That play was covered, it had no chance.

See thats where you are wrong, if he had a throwing ball it would have made its way around the cornerback into the receivers arms. Thats the difference between a kicking and receiving ball. Now that I think about it, maybe Cutler has been using a kicking ball this whole time. Thats why he throws all those interceptions.