2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you're telling us that Cutler changed the Bears past 30 years of history yet he's done shit in the playoffs despite being QB on a team with a consistently fucking awesome D (until Mel Tucker) and you have no idea where his QBR ranks. Glad you know so much. You're awesome.

Im not going to argue whats been argued many times in the past here..

The line, Wr's, etc all play a role in how a QB does

You just want to use the same old tired schtick thats been debunked 1000 times

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Im not going to argue whats been argued many times in the past here..

The line, Wr's, etc all play a role in how a QB does

You just want to use the same old tired schtick thats been debunked 1000 times

If facts are schtick, okay, guess you're right.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Thats where you are wrong...boos DO make a difference..They can destroy ones confidence, which is exactly what happened to Grossman,he got worse instead of better

Jay destroys his own confidence when he walks off the field like a whiny little douche everytime he throws a pick. Trying to blame someone else for his shit decisions.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay destroys his own confidence when he walks off the field like a whiny little douche everytime he throws a pick. Trying to blame someone else for his shit decisions.

Well,,,I cant argue with your ignorance..Its beyond reproach

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol@ all madden...Perfect..I would expect nothing else from you

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
If a QB is so soft that boos are going to break him then I don't want him as a QB. But then again if he's making such boneheaded moves that he's getting booed that often he should have never been QB to begin with.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I can't boo the guy...but I can yell...Fucking Jesus Christ Cutler...what kinda pass was that!?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If a QB is so soft that boos are going to break him then I don't want him as a QB. But then again if he's making such boneheaded moves that he's getting booed that often he should have never been QB to begin with.

You dont want him no matter what...So is there anything else you would like to say?

da_bears6

Liked Posts:

I REALLY JUST WANT TO BITCH ABOUT STUFF I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER!

MY LIFE SUCKS!

CMON BEARS!

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
:rolleyes:

So you've seen people ask who they should replace him with, but never the statement that incited such a response?

Exactly, since no one ever suggested just cutting him on the spot that question is irrelevant. Obviously, deciding to move on from Jay would require the team making certain moves to address the QB position, you know the same moves every team needs to make when it decides to address the position. It's not exactly unfathomable.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly, since no one ever suggested just cutting him on the spot that question is irrelevant. Obviously, deciding to move on from Jay would require the team making certain moves to address the QB position, you know the same moves every team needs to make when it decides to address the position. It's not exactly unfathomable.

There are many more pressing needs on this team that need addressing before the QB position does

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Unlike Grossman, I don't think Cutler cares what the fans think. Plus, he knows he's good and believes in himself too much. I think Grossman was good too before the injuries. Plus, the defense and special teams under Grossman were loaded. A valid argument could be made that the Bears under Grosmman were a complete team outside of QB and more complete than any Bear team Cutler has been on. It always seem we were missing something with Cutle, whether it was Oline, WR or coaching. I think the 2006 Bears with Cutler beats the Colts. As long as Cutler is not diminished by injury, he will stay defiant.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Unlike Grossman, I don't think Cutler cares what the fans think. Plus, he knows he's good and believes in himself too much. I think Grossman was good too before the injuries. Plus, the defense and special teams under Grossman were loaded. A valid argument could be made that the Bears under Grosmman were a complete team outside of Lovie and more complete than any Bear team Cutler has been on. It always seem we were missing something with Cutler. I think the 2006 Bears with Cutler beats the Colts. As long as Cutler is not diminished by injury, he will stay defiant.

BOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOO!

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Unlike Grossman, I don't think Cutler cares what the fans think. Plus, he knows he's good and believes in himself too much. I think Grossman was good too before the injuries. Plus, the defense and special teams under Grossman were loaded. A valid argument could be made that the Bears under Grosmman were a complete team outside of Lovie and more complete than any Bear team Cutler has been on. It always seem we were missing something with Cutler. I think the 2006 Bears with Cutler beats the Colts. As long as Cutler is not diminished by injury, he will stay defiant.

Oh, yeah, because there's no one he'd throw two picks.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Unlike Grossman, I don't think Cutler cares what the fans think. Plus, he knows he's good and believes in himself too much. I think Grossman was good too before the injuries. Plus, the defense and special teams under Grossman were loaded. A valid argument could be made that the Bears under Grosmman were a complete team outside of QB and more complete than any Bear team Cutler has been on. It always seem we were missing something with Cutle, whether it was Oline, WR or coaching. I think the 2006 Bears with Cutler beats the Colts. As long as Cutler is not diminished by injury, he will stay defiant.

At least Grossman acted like a professional when he had a bad game. Cutler comes off the field crying like a little whiny douche.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Such as bitching about people criticizing Cutler's shit play? Because that's really under control.

You and most of these boards haven't finished crying from Sunday's loss yet.

Move on. Cutler is the Bears QB. Nobody cares about your opinion.