2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im all for drafting a prospect to replace Cutler when the time is right for the new guy.. But all this "Cutler sucks, we need to cut him" talk is pure insanity

We need defensive players more than we need a new QB

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Never understood booing.

If you want the team to succeed you want the players to perform well.

When in your life has booing ever helped you focus on the task at hand?

It's like the person booing feels like they are owed something when the truth is they choose to be there and all sporting events have an unknown outcome.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never understood booing.

It's like the person booing feels like they are owed something when the truth is they choose to be there and all sporting events have an unknown outcome.

People who boo are usually drunk, or just plain morons...Most of the time both

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
At least Grossman acted like a professional when he had a bad game. Cutler comes off the field crying like a little whiny douche.

And the media and fans STILL ran Grossman out of town. Didn't change one thing. If Cutler wins, nothing else matters. If the Bears ever win a Superbowl I would love to see this:

Morrissey: What does winning the Super Bowl means to you?

Cutler: It means my haters and two-faced fans can kiss my ass, starting with you.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't read every single post in every single thread, no. I've seen criticism of Cutler, but I haven't seen any one say the Bears should just cut hiss ass.

Like I said...You obviously dont read these boards..Although trade is used more often that cut

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
We need defensive players more than we need a new QB

More the correct DC than even players. A proper DC can even find a way for over the hill player to perform...see Dick LeBeau

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Never understood booing.

That's interesting coming from an Eagles fan:tiptoe:

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alright... I still doubt more than maybe one or two posts actually suggested the Bears should just cut him right now.

Like I said..Trade is used more than Cut..But Ive seen cut more than a few times

The end result would be the same..Cutler would be replaced by someone the poster never names, nor probably has no idea who

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Jim McMahon, i know he'd still make smarter decisions with the football at his age now, jay

01abf9065139349a6e89684ce59a79e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Never understood booing.

They are saying boo-urns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Like I said..Trade is used more than Cut..But Ive seen cut more than a few times

The end result would be the same..Cutler would be replaced by someone the poster never names, nor probably has no idea who
Yeah, the only, remote, possibility now would be if he under preforms this season see if any one is willing to trade some decent picks for him in the off season. Though that possibility may not be remote as it seems, since the contract going forward is relatively team friendly he may actually be quite tradable. Maybe Emery saw this as a way of getting something out of the deal if Jay didn't work out rather than just franchising him and letting him walk?

We will see after this season, if Jay under performs and Emery sticks with him then we know he has truly hitched his wagon to him.