2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Yeah, the only, remote, possibility now would be if he under preforms this season see if any one is willing to trade some decent picks for him in the off season.

If he underperforms and the bears are willing to trade him. I bet they can get a first for him. No doubt about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
If all things were equal, I think Orton would be the best QB for Trestman. But, that would be Orton in his prime not now. I also think Kramer would have put up monster numbers in this offense.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At least Grossman acted like a professional when he had a bad game. Cutler comes off the field crying like a little whiny douche.
That's a lie. Didn't see him cry once or whine. You're making stuff up.

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
Been saying it for years now..
I hope this is the season we realize he is not the QB we re looking for.

And no matter WHO the QB is, no matter how good, some "fans" will hate him and blame him for EVERYTHING. If we should win 3 Super Bowls in a row, it will be because of anything BUT the QB. Welcome to Chicago Bears "fandom".

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marshall has a sprained ankle and anything with a WR and hamstring injury is scary. Rest assured, I have little doubt they will be some sort of lingering injuries with those two for the rest of the season.

So your season long Cutty excuse is in place. :shot:

Nick80

Are JimJohnson and PeteMichaels the same person but at different ends of the spectrum when it comes to footballing and hitting women type views?

Is Attila the slightly more controversial version of Run and Shoot?

This thread is like a small soap opera, throw in regular guest star appearences from the usual suspects and it's getting close to 200 pages of the Jay Cutler 2014 megapageturnerthread.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
And no matter WHO the QB is, no matter how good, some "fans" will hate him and blame him for EVERYTHING. If we should win 3 Super Bowls in a row, it will be because of anything BUT the QB. Welcome to Chicago Bears "fandom".

That's BS, considering for about the past 30 years Bears fans haven't been presented with a QB that didn't give them legitimate reasons to complain. Of course there would be a few fools, just like last year or the year before there were a few Packer's fans suggesting Rodgers was a problem, but that hardly constitutes an entire fandom.

Just like there will be people who will refuse to blame the QB for anything regardless of how badly and often he fucks up.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm too busy booing Mel Fuckin Tucker!!!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yes it was a very smart decision to hand the ball off to Sweetness. :rolleyes:

you obvious don't know Bear history. JMac had a winning attitude and didn't hurt the team with turnovers. Plus, if he didn't like a play, he had the brain to change it and put us in right situation.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Unlike Grossman, I don't think Cutler cares what the fans think. Plus, he knows he's good and believes in himself too much. I think Grossman was good too before the injuries. Plus, the defense and special teams under Grossman were loaded. A valid argument could be made that the Bears under Grosmman were a complete team outside of QB and more complete than any Bear team Cutler has been on. It always seem we were missing something with Cutle, whether it was Oline, WR or coaching. I think the 2006 Bears with Cutler beats the Colts. As long as Cutler is not diminished by injury, he will stay defiant.

It always seem we were missing something with Cutle, whether it was Oline, WR or coaching.

it always seems PPL. are making excuses for why jay can't get the job done

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
01abf9065139349a6e89684ce59a79e9.jpg

yeah.....I'm as serious as YOU saying somebody would be DUMB enuff, at this point in time, to give us a 1st round draft pick for jay.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If he underperforms and the bears are willing to trade him. I bet they can get a first for him. No doubt about it.

u are truly as crazy as that guy looks in ur avatar

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
yeah.....I'm as serious as YOU saying somebody would be DUMB enuff, at this point in time, to give us a 1st round draft pick for jay.

Hahaha. Oh god. He really thinks McMahon...I'm going to leave this alone.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Must be too young to remember the 85 Bears