2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
I honestly think if we lose Sunday the McCaskey's should shut down the Chicago Bears. They're obviously not good enough for this league. We are an embarrassment for the NFL. Maybe we can somehow get moved down to the SEC.

Nick80

Beat the 0-5 Giants and the Browns. Lost to the Saints, Lions twice, Packers, Redskins, Eagles and Bills.

McCown went 3-2 as a Bear.

With a loss Sunday the Bears are 2-8 in their last ten with Cutler?

Does this concern anyone?

Don't you get bored of trolling?

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
if we had an average defense he would probably be closer to 7-2

They held the Saints to 26, not a bad game.

The Giants to 21 while also having an INT return for a touchdown.

They held the Lions to 21 the second time.

The Browns to 17, plus an int return for a touchdown.

They held the Bills to 20.

They played better than average in four or five games during this stretch.

You could say they sucked against the Lions, Redskins, and Eagles, but Cutler was awful enough that they had no shot in those games anyhow. The Packers game was the only game the defense cost Cutler and the offense.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Beat the 0-5 Giants and the Browns. Lost to the Saints, Lions twice, Packers, Redskins, Eagles and Bills.

Why not show who McCown beat and lost to?
Barely beat GB without rodgers.
Won a crazy game in the snow against Baltimore.
And beat a Dallas defense that was worse in some ways than the bears.

Lost to the Vikings and Rams.

Sure his stats were good but the wins really weren't all that impressive.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I honestly think if we lose Sunday the McCaskey's should shut down the Chicago Bears. They're obviously not good enough for this league. We are an embarrassment for the NFL. Maybe we can somehow get moved down to the SEC.

I can't tell if this is serious or not. Either way, this post sucks.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Its all Cutlers fault! What a jerk!

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
At least Cutler is a peg for fucks sake. McCown isn't even a "has been", he's a "never was"

well, look, i don't feel like dragging out dead horses. cutler's going to be our quarterback for a long time wether we like it or not. he is what he is, and he's never going to change. if you're down with that, that's cool. i will continue to try to learn to like him as a football player.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
McCown went 2-3, despite putting up the best passer rating in the NFL. What does that tell you?

McCown is gone. Jay is our quarterback for at least the next three years, possibly seven. We fight with the army we've got.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Cutler will be here for FOUR MORE YEARS.

In before HeHateMe

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
well, look, i don't feel like dragging out dead horses. cutler's going to be our quarterback for a long time wether we like it or not. he is what he is, and he's never going to change. if you're down with that, that's cool. i will continue to try to learn to like him as a football player.

No one is telling you that you have to like the guy, it's just pointless to argue about a QB that 1) isn't on the team anymore and 2) isn't any good to begin with.

No ones opinion on Cutty changes those 2 facts.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
No one is telling you that you have to like the guy, it's just pointless to argue about a QB that 1) isn't on the team anymore and 2) isn't any good to begin with.

No ones opinion on Cutty changes those 2 facts.

i don't like him because he's not a good quarterback. i wish he was, but he's not. i agree it's pointless to argue about mccown, but it's hard not to use him as an example since he so thoroughly outplayed cutler last season, and, as you say, he isn't any good to begin with.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler plays on a mediocre football team. He's a qb who makes dumb mistakes playing QB for a mediocre football team.