2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fanboy all the way. Cutler will lead us to the promised land.

Also, flush.

How cruel. This thread was supposed to help people navigate the 2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread Sticky. Now it's all jumbled in.

Oh well, my last post regarding the Cutler Camp Thread:

So far no haters. I know they have to exist and hope they aren't shy. There is nothing to fear, only the most extremist fanboys will lash out at you and question your fandom, but those guys are fucking half-wit pussies. Don't worry haters, I have your back even if we disagree.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
LOL Bearmick just said he's a Cutler fanboy, what the fuck is going on.

In all fairness to Mick. He's always said he's a Bears fan first and foremost. Since the potential for Cutler not coming back has ended, he's very noticeably dialed down his 'hatred' for him. He wants the Bears to win and knows that Cutler is the starting QB for now and the future and by proxy wants him to do well as...well (dammit).

Mitchapalooza

In all fairness to Mick. He's always said he's a Bears fan first and foremost. Since the potential for Cutler not coming back has ended, he's very noticeably dialed down his 'hatred' for him. He wants the Bears to win and knows that Cutler is the starting QB for now and the future and by proxy wants him to do well as...well (dammit).

no I know, was just giving mick a hard time.

malcore

Which ever group is larger, I want to be the opposite. I hear the only path to enlightenment and mental superiority is to be against any group think. Shit now that I think about it if enough people reply there may be two groups, How the fuck am I suppose to be smarter than everyone if I agree with someone.

I am a Cuntlerarian.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Which ever group is larger, I want to be the opposite. I hear the only path to enlightenment and mental superiority is to be against any group think. Shit now that I think about it if enough people reply there may be two groups, How the fuck am I suppose to be smarter than everyone if I agree with someone.

[video=youtube_share;A66ierfTCUQ]http://youtu.be/A66ierfTCUQ[/video]

the first 10 seconds apply to you...or I just want to post a Seinfeld clip

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If you were texting, for example, my trust in your driving would be lowered. Just because you get away with bad choices doesn't make them good choices.

he almost tossed a int. in the O.T/ vs the Bills

CuttyDoesIt6

Liked Posts:
Jay Clutchler

f43c68bacbc562ca38f7fa937b286526.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
When you take a look at the quarterbacks that have won the Super Bowl, the short answer to this question is no. If you want to say a key, then in many cases that is correct, not the key. It is critical that the quarterback be efficient, especially in the post season. Around here, the wide receivers, running backs, offensive line and everyone else are just tools for the quarterback to work with, which are really quite good. When Seattle comes up around here, the answer you will here is Wilson had nothing to do with it, it was the defense and the running back. Eli Manning won two Super Bowls, Trent Dillfer and Brad Johnson did too, and Dan Marino never did. Quarterback is important of course, but some of the greatest have failed, and some not so good ones have exceeded. This is a team fucking sport.

The "hawks running game didn't do crap in the SB

mecha

Liked Posts:
unbelievable how many big names are in that list. I wanna say some years back Eli Manning's wins would've been higher. wtf happened to that dude

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Currently on piece for 4200 yards, 48 TDs and 16 ints

:crazydance:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
My whole take on cutty is I've seen all the highs and the lows. I've seen the quick starts and a nice 4 game stretch. What I haven't seen, at least as a bear, is stay healthy and produce as a top 10 QB. This year, he has the weapons, he has continuity, and if he can stay healthy, he has every measuring stick accounted for. I'm not sold he's going to play like that upper echelon consistent QB, but I'm sure fucking hopeful. If he's still looking like a stud after week 10 or so, I'll be extremely excited.

Tapatime

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
If the past is anything to go on, after next week he could just as easily end up being projected to throw 32 picks. I'm going to wait until he puts together a string of good games before I get too excited.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Please, stop making yourself look like an even dumber homer, and stop pretending that the Bears are facing the 11-13 49ers. Bowman and Smith are gone. They aren't anything special.

Even then, he did not "light them up". He struggled to move the ball and ended up with 176 passing yards, good for a last place finish.

Idk the cowboys have a good offense and got their asses handed to them. Yes Cutler had 176 passing yards but also had 4 td's and 0 interceptions. Stop hating on the man. It's getting kinda weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There was a deep throw to Jeffrey that would had been intercepted if Jeffrey didnt basically become a DB on the play. If Cutler were throwing that to Johnny Knox, it would had been intercepted.
IF, If. Every quarterback has "if's" in games. Should've could've would've.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Currently on piece for 4200 yards, 48 TDs and 16 ints

:crazydance:

That's nice but lets make the play-offs too! ;)

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It comes down to the defense making the he next step. It is nice to see them playing fast and physical though.

On a side note...Fuller is going to be a star. Even outside of the picks, he made some tackles that we're just impressive. His speed, reflexes, and physicality make a very nice package. Totally worth the pick.