2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

malcore

Did you change beers or dealers mick? The bit of subtlety you once had is completely gone.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just rewatched the play. I saw Cutler lose grip of the ball then reach out to grab it... don't know how you see any different..

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You don't give a fuck that your team's highly paid QB just released a football to the ground because he was too pussy to fall down? Are you serious? You're a fucking idiot.

:umad:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did you change beers or dealers mick? The bit of subtlety you once had is completely gone.

Why don't you think this a big deal? THat a QB fumbles a ball on purpose because he's too scared to let his shoulder his the ground. I'm shocked. Utterly amazed that you peolpe don't think that's the biggest pussy move you've ever seen.

malcore

Why don't you think this a big deal? THat a QB fumbles a ball on purpose because he's too scared to let his shoulder his the ground. I'm shocked. Utterly amazed that you peolpe don't think that's the biggest pussy move you've ever seen.

lol. that's all i can add

WarLax

Liked Posts:
At least my alma mater/college conference boards ban blatant trolls......meh.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt that in the 1/15th of a second he was in the air he consciously decided to both protect his shoulder and purposely fumble the ball.

Instinct for anyone in that position is to put down their hand to brace their fall.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Of course I am. The only reason you aren't is because you're too stupid to realize how bad that was.

Don't be mud Mickles we're still winning.... have a beer

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
yet he has thrown 2 tds and looks great lets focus on his one really bad play mick

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
yet he has thrown 2 tds and looks great lets focus on his one really bad play mick

HES A PUSSY CUZ HE TRIED TO BREAK HIS FALL DUDE WTF HOW U NOT TOTES MUD BRO

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Ok, I watched it again. The ball clearly slips out of his hand, when he tries to move it from his left hand to his right hand. Did he technically let the ball go, yes. But, he in no way did it to protect himself because he's a "pussy".

Was it another stupid fucking Cutler play? Yes. But it seems like your grasping here.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol. i smoked some shit that made me less than objective tonight too. It's okay though. I'm chill.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mick is on one

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
You don't give a fuck that your team's highly paid QB just released a football to the ground because he was too pussy to fall down? Are you serious? You're a fucking idiot.
bahahahhahahaha

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
This could have easily been a game in which Cutler went into fuck it mode, but he didn't. I like that.