2015 NCAA Tournament Discussion

Liked Posts:
I won the CCS bracket on ESPN. Would the age restriction not let you in?

It's not the same kind of restriction that doesn't allow you to be near a playground or an elementary school.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not the same kind of restriction that doesn't allow you to be near a playground or an elementary school.

Sex offender? Im glad you know the restrictions. Must come from experience. I know, I know bro. The 12 year old looked 30.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, not so much. But it's fun watching the Lilliputian Mafia high five each other.

We would let you in, but we meet the near by elementary school. Sorry bro

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
We would let you in, but we meet the near by elementary school. Sorry bro

I bet you bring big bags of candy bars and try to convince the little kids its Halloween as they approach your big white van.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Silence's Vehicle

silence.jpg

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
DUUUUUUUUUUKEEEEE!!!!!! are the champs :)

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Lol is this the guy that said Lester was trash for 1 playoff start? UK plays Wisconsin a 100 times. They beat them 95 times. I dont care for either team but Kentucky was hosed in the final 3 minutes. The refs made bad call after bad call.

Hey Lester is pitching well so far.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
There were bad calls, but that's college basketball right now. It's shitty honestly. Not saying that the call would have won Wisconsin the game, but they have replay and they missed the call on Winslow. They've missed a few calls with replay in the tournament. Takes away from the game, IMO.

K is one of the greatest. Great resume, can recruit, etc. But one thing that goes un-noticed is how he works the refs. Watch that game over again. Wisconsin was called for a few fouls in the first half. As the buzzer sounded for the first half, K is screaming in a refs ear lobbying him to call the game better. Second half, Wisconsin comes out on fire, blows the 9 pt lead and Duke is in the bonus with 10+ Minutes left. Just seems like Duke is always in the bonus or close to it at the 10 minute mark. And they did it without Okafor who can draw fouls.

I'm not saying that's what won them the game, but K does it better than anyone in the country. It's impressive and I really wish Roy would do it at UNC. So more power to K.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Not surprisingly, Izzo works the refs over pretty good, too.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
All the great coaches work over refs. Even in the NBA, just watch Popovich for a game. The calls went both ways in that game. The Duke was the much more athletic team which should draw more fouls. They got some lucky calls and so did Wisconsin. Also, Wisconsin got the same lucky calls against Kentucky. In the end, College basketball officiating is horrendous. Its the worst of all sports. They are to many TO's as well. They need to fix these things and also change the effing shot clock. 35 seconds is way to fucking long. College basketball would be even more exciting if they cut down the shot clock.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I've hated Duke since Danny Ferry/Bobby Hurley played.

Coach K is a master at teaching flopping ability, but this title they did earn. They had an edge in talent, and an edge in coaching.

Did I mention I really hate Duke?.