2015 NCAA Tournament Discussion

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It helped that UK was completely Special person on offense in the first half.
Well in the 2nd half it was a defensive lapse by UK. UK had the offense in the second half but they weren't stopping ND.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So where is the Big 12 in the Final Four? I mean they were the highest rated conference by RPI. LOL. The Big Ten is down so bad, they only have two teams in the Final Four.
Just like any season where a conference is overhyped by the committee, they largely fail in the tournament.

Big East was that way for years until the conference split. Usually one team would get pretty far... this year Big 12 couldn't even get out of the Sweet 16.

The Big 10, argued to be one of the worst power conferences, sent two teams to the Final Four.

Last edited:

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
It helped that UK was completely Special person on offense in the first half.

I told you it would be a very close game. You then gave me the :aj: and said UK by 20. It's irrelevant how Special person their offense was. That's the game.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Wisky is going to win this playing against both KY and the refs. What a joke.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow.

Sent from the year 1885 via Tapatalk

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
o-UNIVERSITY-OF-KENTUCKY-570.jpg

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets go Duke! Duke wins I win the CCS bracket. Wisconsin wins some other dude does!Do I become full mod if I win the bracket. I mean it would mean I am the most worthy

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I hate to break it to you guys but UK isn't the greatest team to ever play the game. They wouldn't even be in the top 20.

Who said UK is the greatest team to ever play?

Also Top 20? Are we talking all sports or just NCAA basketball, because if its NCAA basketball, you're ridiculous.

All Sports? LOL you drunk son?

And no, they aren't Top 20 CBB teams of all-time. You need to win the title for that and Wisconsin will beat them next weekend. Book it.

:smug:

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Lets go Duke! Duke wins I win the CCS bracket. Wisconsin wins some other dude does!Do I become full mod if I win the bracket. I mean it would mean I am the most worthy

What happened to your prediction about Towns playing Okafor in the championship? ZOMG, UK is the greatest team ever!!!!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What happened to your prediction about Towns playing Okafor in the championship? ZOMG, UK is the greatest team ever!!!!

Lol is this the guy that said Lester was trash for 1 playoff start? UK plays Wisconsin a 100 times. They beat them 95 times. I dont care for either team but Kentucky was hosed in the final 3 minutes. The refs made bad call after bad call.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Lol is this the guy that said Lester was trash for 1 playoff start? UK plays Wisconsin a 100 times. They beat them 95 times. I dont care for either team but Kentucky was hosed in the final 3 minutes. The refs made bad call after bad call.

LOL hahaha talking about Lester in a college basketball thread .. you butt hurt?

Refs failed to call the face punch on UK.. everything was even. Wisconsin was the better team by far.. UK had a few good runs to close large deficits but overall, WI was the much better team.

You think UK beats this WI team 95/100 times? Holy Shit you've lost it bruh

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL hahaha talking about Lester in a college basketball thread .. you butt hurt?

Refs failed to call the face punch on UK.. everything was even. Wisconsin was the better team by far.. UK had a few good runs to close large deficits but overall, WI was the much better team.

You think UK beats this WI team 95/100 times? Holy Shit you've lost it bruh

No. They didnt call a shot clock violation which is fucking inexcusable. They called a horrendous foul on harrison when Kaminski went to the basket. You evidentally must be a Wisconsin fan. Kentucky is the better team. Wisconsin needed luck and experience to barely beat them. Duke played way better then both of them tonight.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
No. They didnt call a shot clock violation which is fucking inexcusable. They called a horrendous foul on harrison when Kaminski went to the basket. You evidentally must be a Wisconsin fan. Kentucky is the better team. Wisconsin needed luck and experience to barely beat them. Duke played way better then both of them tonight.

Harrison fouled Kaminski. Not a hard foul but contact was made.

It was a shot clock violation but that was a makeup call for the refs not calling a flagrant on UK for the face slap.

UK isn't better than Wisconsin. But you can keep typing that if it makes you less butt hurt.

Duke looked good today. But my money is on Wisconsin. I'm sure once Wisconsin wins, you'll come back here and tell us how Duke is still better.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What a game, bad reffing aside. I'm thinking Duke wins the ship now, but hey, maybe Wisconsin can give another good game and defy the odds again.