2015 NCAA Tournament Discussion

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Wisconsin wins. Then silence won't be able to :fap: to his Coach K poster until next season.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't care who wins, but I have a feeling Duke will win. Should be a good game.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wisconsin is the favorite in the game

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I saw a few games, and a few I couldn't stream which is ridiculous in 2015.....

Anyway, I hate what the sport has come to, and most teams I see nowadays have absolutely no clue how to run an actual offense, it's just so painful to watch sometimes.

Growing up it was my favorite sport to watch probably, but now NCAA BB is a mere shell of its former self. If you're way under 30, you won't get what i'm saying at all.

Still, I wish UIUC would get it's head out of its ass and build that program back up to where it should be.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Anyway, I hate what the sport has come to, and most teams I see nowadays have absolutely no clue how to run an actual offense, it's just so painful to watch sometimes.

Growing up it was my favorite sport to watch probably, but now NCAA BB is a mere shell of its former self. If you're way under 30, you won't get what i'm saying at all.

Still, I wish UIUC would get it's head out of its ass and build that program back up to where it should be.

I don't get it.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have Wis winning this game, they will be too much for Coach K and his boys.
images

images

ob1force

Liked Posts:
I am going with Duke. They beat them earlier in the year, and I just think Duke is really on a roll right now. Okafor will be too much. Final score of 74-68.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Someday soon the shoe is going to drop on that fraud Coach K, and I can't wait for it.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't really get it either. Seems a lot of people have spoken up since the girly man called men's basketball a joke. I still think the college basketball game is great. I don't think it needs to "evolve" into the NBA.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh Jimmy boy, come out come out where ever you are! Coack K with another title. Just another day in the life of Coach K.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OH NO WHERE IS JIM JOHNSON! HE SAID WISCONSIN WOULD WIN? WTF

:rofl:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The champ is here! Won the CCS official bracket! EAD bitches! :flipa:

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought UW beating UK meant too much for UW. And for as good as UW and Bo Ryan were down the stretch in the UK game, they were equally bad if not worse down the stretch tonight. Their offensive problems finally caught up to them tonight.

Bo blaming the game on body checking and physicality is pretty poor.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought UW beating UK meant too much for UW. And for as good as UW and Bo Ryan were down the stretch in the UK game, they were equally bad if not worse down the stretch tonight. Their offensive problems finally caught up to them tonight.

Bo blaming the game on body checking and physicality is pretty poor.

I think the little white boy with the huge vertical has more to do with. UW did not see Allen coming and Duke perimeter D has been great for over half a season now. Duke became a great team and were over shadowed by the UK undefeated streak.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dekker had shit game.. Thats why Wisconsin lost.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
My life savings to the first reporter that asks K about Suileman.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coach K deserves a ton of credit in this win. His two main stars were in foul trouble for more then a half. He played his B squad and trusted them. Allen is a baller. Jones was cold blooded. This is one of the best Duke teams I have ever seen. They were more then Winslow and Okafor.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I don't really get it either. Seems a lot of people have spoken up since the girly man called men's basketball a joke. I still think the college basketball game is great. I don't think it needs to "evolve" into the NBA.

Who is the "girly man?"

Who said that CBB needs to become the NBA?

I just think the game has deteriorated to a great degree on the offensive end generally and is hard to watch...the tournament is still going to do well bc of all the pools and the way it includes so much of the country. The NCAA tournament is one of the best conceived ideas in sports today to promote viewership.

Honestly, I can barely watch regular season NBA basketball either, so....i'm not great fan of any reg. season BB.

I really hoped Wisco would win; no matter the outcome, rumors of the B1G's demise as a premier sports league have been greatly exaggerated.