2015 NCAA Tournament Discussion

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Harrison fouled Kaminski. Not a hard foul but contact was made.

It was a shot clock violation but that was a makeup call for the refs not calling a flagrant on UK for the face slap.

UK isn't better than Wisconsin. But you can keep typing that if it makes you less butt hurt.

Duke looked good today. But my money is on Wisconsin. I'm sure once Wisconsin wins, you'll come back here and tell us how Duke is still better.

Glad Im not taking sports betting advice from you. You keep saying I am butt hurt. I could care less if Wisconsin or Uk won. I am a Duke fan. Whats funny is you act like you made this mythical call. No, you just dont like UK and wanted Wisconsin to win now you are bragging about something you had no hand in. Cool story bro.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Glad Im not taking sports betting advice from you. You keep saying I am butt hurt. I could care less if Wisconsin or Uk won. I am a Duke fan. Whats funny is you act like you made this mythical call. No, you just dont like UK and wanted Wisconsin to win now you are bragging about something you had no hand in. Cool story bro.

You don't know anything about my rooting interest. I just know who the best teams are. You, scoot, and first kept going on and on about how dominant UK was. Scoot even went so far as to proclaim UK a top 20 all-time team.

Not to mention all the media sucking Cal's nuts.

I called the Wisconsin victory and only a pussy wouldn't own up to his bad call.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't know anything about my rooting interest. I just know who the best teams are. You, scoot, and first kept going on and on about how dominant UK was. Scoot even went so far as to proclaim UK a top 20 all-time team.

Not to mention all the media sucking Cal's nuts.

I called the Wisconsin victory and only a pussy wouldn't own up to his bad call.

Lol are you 12 or mentally handicapped? Only a mongoloid would act like he accomplished something here. Also, where did I go on and on how dominate UK was? Are these the voices that speak to you? Oh and I would venture to guess you dont get pussy so you dont know what that is?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Notre Dame will be Kentucky's toughest test of the year. I expect a very, very close game.

Who said UK is the greatest team to ever play?

Also Top 20? Are we talking all sports or just NCAA basketball, because if its NCAA basketball, you're ridiculous.

Revenge game. If Wisconsin doesn't win, then no need to watch the title game as none of the teams on the other side of the bracket has a chance.

Irish gave them a much better fight than I was expecting.

So sick of these Dukies flopping everytime they get grazed. Pussies.

Where did I go on and on?

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Oh and I would venture to guess you dont get pussy so you dont know what that is?

cat.jpg

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
K lost, they were outplayed. its that simple , no excuses ,don't blame the refs . Stop whining.... Waaaaa

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;z1Tk_YZ8X6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Tk_YZ8X6w#t=14[/video]

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;W-gu2r4iljk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-gu2r4iljk[/video]

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Grats to the Badger fans out there. I'm not really one, but I'll always be a Big Ten/Midwestern guy. That was so satisfying :)

Not a well officiated game, but it was probably in Kentucky's favor. There was a charging call which was completely ridiculous. The shot clock violation was also obvious. The slap to the face should have been a flagrant one - didn't think it was intentional until I saw the replay. He was swinging, even if it wasn't malicious.

They should beat Duke.

Last edited:

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grats to the Badger fans out there. I'm not really one, but I'll always be a Big Ten/Midwestern guy. That was so satisfying :)

Not a well officiated game, but it was probably in Kentucky's favor. There was a charging call which was completely ridiculous. The shot clock violation was also obvious. The slap to the face should have been a flagrant one - didn't think it was intentional until I saw the replay. He was swinging, even if it wasn't malicious.

They should beat Duke.

I thought the game was rigged for Kentucky at that point. I find it odd that all they keep showing in highlights is the shot clock violation that Wisconsin was gifted. Like none of the other shitty officiating happened.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Hard to matchup with Kaminsky and Dekker. Wisconsin has a long team that can really shoot and we all saw what a horrible matchup it was for Kentucky - maybe it's a better matchup for Duke, but Wisconsin's length really bothered Kentucky. Kentucky should be scary next year - I just don't think they had the maturity that Wisconsin has. I think they'll beat Duke, but Mike is not dumb. Bo needs a different gameplan for Duke. A very memorable game..

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I thought the game was rigged for Kentucky at that point. I find it odd that all they keep showing in highlights is the shot clock violation that Wisconsin was gifted. Like none of the other shitty officiating happened.

Exactly. Very easy to spot the UK fans or anti-big 10 people if they complain about the officiating and mention the shot clock as the main reason Wiscy advanced. Best to just walk away from the conversation at that point as you're talking to a loon.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kentucky just reloads every year and no matter who they lose to the pro game they are at the top again the following season.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Lol is this the guy that said Lester was trash for 1 playoff start? UK plays Wisconsin a 100 times. They beat them 95 times. I dont care for either team but Kentucky was hosed in the final 3 minutes. The refs made bad call after bad call.

Lester is awesome so far!!!!!!!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So who's got who tonight?

I'm rooting for Wisconsin given my Duke hate, but I think Duke will win.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wisconsin, although oddly I was a Duke fan when I was younger. Not just because they were good, they just seemed to be on TV every weekend and were easy to follow. These days I don't like Coach K. Not sure exactly why.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Duke. They play the same D they played the other night. They win. They score better than Kentucky. Okafor needs to stay out of foul trouble, but Quinn Cook should give the leadership.