2015 NFL Conference Title Games

Mitchapalooza

He's not even better than Flacco. Flacco has won more road playoff games than any QB in history and since entering the league in 2008, he has double the playoff wins Tom Bitchy has in that time.
nah bradys the goat

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ever since it was obvious the Bears weren't going anywhere this year, I had to pick a team to sort of root for throughout the playoffs. That team is Indianapolis. It's going to be tough for them, but how awesome would it be for Andrew Luck to make it to the Superbowl by beating first Peyton Manning, and then Tom Brady. If they make it to the Superbowl and win, I think it would sort of crown Andrew Luck as an official "elite" QB.

And then of course fuck the Packers... Always.

Notso

Liked Posts:
C'mon, fellas, put the hatred aside just for a few weeks. The Pack is in there, fighting against tall odds, representing OUR NFC North Division. This used to be the most feared Division in football. Now everybody's afraid of the NFC West? The fucking West? Fuck that. Fuck every bit of that. Those left coast "peace, love, dove, here have a flower" pussies couldn't survive a strong Autumn here in the real world, much less a Winter. You're gong to root for fucking Volvos and Birkenstocks over 4WD trucks and work boots? Sushi and Chardonnay over brats and beer? Say it ain't so!

NOW WHO'S WITH ME?

3638273_std.jpg

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
C'mon, fellas, put the hatred aside just for a few weeks. The Pack is in there, fighting against tall odds, representing OUR NFC North Division. This used to be the most feared Division in football. Now everybody's afraid of the NFC West? The fucking West? Fuck that. Fuck every bit of that. Those left coast "peace, love, dove, here have a flower" pussies couldn't survive a strong Autumn here in the real world, much less a Winter. You're gong to root for fucking Volvos and Birkenstocks over 4WD trucks and work boots? Sushi and Chardonnay over brats and beer? Say it ain't so!

NOW WHO'S WITH ME?

3638273_std.jpg

I hear ya!

#GAYPRIDE

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

NOW WHO'S WITH ME?

Well I hate the Seahawks bandwagon so much that I was actually mildly rooting for Green Bay today, but when you put it like that, go Seahawks!

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I predicted it this year and last year so there. Still think last year's super bowl would have been better with the Pats in it.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

NOW WHO'S WITH ME?

3638273_std.jpg

Let's pretend the roles are reversed and the Packers were going through a rebuilding process while the Bears are in the NFCCG. Would you really want to see us win? I highly doubt it.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
SUNDAY:
Packers @ Seahawks 2:05PM (FOX) - O/U 46.5 (Seattle -7.5)
Colts @ Patriots 5:40PM (CBS) - O/U 54 (New England -7)

Gotta go with my Packers and the under in the NFC and the Colts and the over in the AFC.

I would root for the Patriots but I'm too jealous of how handsome Tom Brady is.

Going to suck for Andrew Luck when Rodgers is hoisting another Lumbardi trophy in his eye.

Seattle -7.5 is a lock, BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's pretend the roles are reversed and the Packers were going through a rebuilding process while the Bears are in the NFCCG. Would you really want to see us win? I highly doubt it.

I as a Bears fan wouldn't want to see Packers fans wanting us to win

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly think they will lucks on a whole new lvl
He still lacks the supporting cast and Pats extremely tough at home where they have that state of the art stealth wireless audio spy system in place.

In the other game, I think the Pack has shown they're a lesser team on the road and Rodgers could get away with being gimpy against that soft Cowboys defense but Seattle will have no mercy on him.