2015 NFL Conference Title Games

Thunderfoot

Liked Posts:
SUNDAY:
Packers @ Seahawks 2:05PM (FOX) - O/U 46.5 (Seattle -7.5)
Colts @ Patriots 5:40PM (CBS) - O/U 54 (New England -7)

Gotta go with my Packers and the under in the NFC and the Colts and the over in the AFC.

I would root for the Patriots but I'm too jealous of how handsome Tom Brady is.

Going to suck for Andrew Luck when Rodgers is hoisting another Lumbardi trophy in his eye.

Well, I've been half wrong on everything else, so I'm going double upset today. Green Bay and Indy. Green Bay wins it all, because neither AFC team has enough pass rush to bother Rodgers in SB. Or Seattle if it's them.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He still lacks the supporting cast and Pats extremely tough at home where they have that state of the art stealth wireless audio spy system in place.

In the other game, I think the Pack has shown they're a lesser team on the road and Rodgers could get away with being gimpy against that soft Cowboys defense but Seattle will have no mercy on him.

Imagine Chancellor jumping over the OL and just laying Rodgers the fuck out. :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

Mitchapalooza

He still lacks the supporting cast and Pats extremely tough at home where they have that state of the art stealth wireless audio spy system in place.

In the other game, I think the Pack has shown they're a lesser team on the road and Rodgers could get away with being gimpy against that soft Cowboys defense but Seattle will have no mercy on him.

lol

Notso

Liked Posts:
Let's pretend the roles are reversed and the Packers were going through a rebuilding process while the Bears are in the NFCCG. Would you really want to see us win? I highly doubt it.

You would be mistaken, for a couple of reasons. One of them is the aforementioned divisional pride. If the team that wins my team's division goes all the way, I can take at least a little bit of pride in that. Also, I married into a family of Bear fans and my grandsons are being raised as Bear fans. If the Packers can't win, I'd very much like to see the Bears win, just for them. As much as I love my team winning, it's hard seeing friends and loved-ones always in the dumps.

I would very much like to see this division turn into an all-out dog fight between all 4 teams, while they all just dominate their non-divisional opponents. I'd LOVE it if both wildcards came out of this division and only lost in the playoffs to other teams from our division, meaning the NFCCG featured 2 teams out of our division. It would be extremely exciting.

It will never happen but imagine if all 4 teams went 13-3 because they all split their divisional games against one another. In that scenario, they'd all have the same record vs common opponents as well. The last game of the season could be crazy meaningful, with "points for and points against" tie-breakers looming large. If the Bears BARELY squeaked past the Packers in the NFCCG, you're damned right I'd want the Bears to win it all. Then I could at least tell myself that if the Pack had just pulled it out against the Bears, the Pack would have won the big one.

It could also be an age thing. Maybe I'm just going soft. As a younger man I would never have been able to root for the Bears for any reason.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You would be mistaken, for a couple of reasons. One of them is the aforementioned divisional pride. If the team that wins my team's division goes all the way, I can take at least a little bit of pride in that. Also, I married into a family of Bear fans and my grandsons are being raised as Bear fans. If the Packers can't win, I'd very much like to see the Bears win, just for them. As much as I love my team winning, it's hard seeing friends and loved-ones always in the dumps.

I would very much like to see this division turn into an all-out dog fight between all 4 teams, while they all just dominate their non-divisional opponents. I'd LOVE it if both wildcards came out of this division and only lost in the playoffs to other teams from our division, meaning the NFCCG featured 2 teams out of our division. It would be extremely exciting.

It will never happen but imagine if all 4 teams went 13-3 because they all split their divisional games against one another. In that scenario, they'd all have the same record vs common opponents as well. The last game of the season could be crazy meaningful, with "points for and points against" tie-breakers looming large. If the Bears BARELY squeaked past the Packers in the NFCCG, you're damned right I'd want the Bears to win it all. Then I could at least tell myself that if the Pack had just pulled it out against the Bears, the Pack would have won the big one.

It could also be an age thing. Maybe I'm just going soft. As a younger man I would never have been able to root for the Bears for any reason.

well aren't you just a nice person. get the fuck outta here!!! lol

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It still boggles my mind on why Packers fans. Come here to discuss the Packers game, regardless of rather they are playing the Bears or not.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It still boggles my mind on why Packers fans. Come here to discuss the Packers game, regardless of rather they are playing the Bears or not.

ehh for the most part i don't care. in a fucked up way its flattering if you think about it lol
and most of em aren't too annoying about things from what ive seen at least. especially considering how annoying they could be with the way they've dominated the bears the last several years

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Rodgers is in similar physical condition as he was last week, Seattle wins by 25-40 points.

If Rodgers condition is improved 50%, Seattle wins by 14-17

If Rodgers is 100%, the line of Seattle by 7 1/2 is appropriate

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If Rodgers is in similar physical condition as he was last week, Seattle wins by 25-40 points.

If Rodgers condition is improved 50%, Seattle wins by 14-17

If Rodgers is 100%, the line of Seattle by 7 1/2 is appropriate

i hope youre right, but i have a feeling GB covers the 7.5

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
rodgers-munn.jpg

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
SUNDAY:
Packers @ Seahawks 2:05PM (FOX) - O/U 46.5 (Seattle -7.5)
Colts @ Patriots 5:40PM (CBS) - O/U 54 (New England -7)

Gotta go with my Packers and the under in the NFC and the Colts and the over in the AFC.

I would root for the Patriots but I'm too jealous of how handsome Tom Brady is.

Going to suck for Andrew Luck when Rodgers is hoisting another Lumbardi trophy in his eye.

Problem is, Packers shouldn't be playing today.

And, this game needs to be boycotted on television to send a message to the NFL...clean up the officiating.

Sorry dude, but it is what it is.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Problem is, Packers shouldn't be playing today.

And, this game needs to be boycotted on television to send a message to the NFL...clean up the officiating.

Sorry dude, but it is what it is.

Agreed.