2015 NFL Conference Title Games

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
Seattle vs New England.. Seriously though fuck all the teams that are left. I only want those two because it will be the least annoying combo. I live in Indiana. Colts fans suck, Packers fans suck. At least if its Seattle and New England everyone will be united in bitching about the same old teams being in the super bowl.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Seattle vs New England.. Seriously though fuck all the teams that are left. I only want those two because it will be the least annoying combo. I live in Indiana. Colts fans suck, Packers fans suck. At least if its Seattle and New England everyone will be united in bitching about the same old teams being in the super bowl.

I live in Indiana.>>>

>>>You have my condolences, I attended Ball State...where dumb Hoosier fans were an incurable disease.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Rodgers is in similar physical condition as he was last week, Seattle wins by 25-40 points.

If Rodgers condition is improved 50%, Seattle wins by 14-17

If Rodgers is 100%, the line of Seattle by 7 1/2 is appropriate

Rodgers isn't 100%, he admitted it himself. He said it would take 6 weeks to heal properly. The Cowboys didn't have the secondary to allow them to put a lot of pressure on Rodgers, the Seahawks do. I don't like Carrol but he is the kind of coach that smells blood in the water. With a healthy Rodgers the Packers have had +20 point deficits in the 4th quarter the last 2 years against them. Nelson and Cobb are very good WR's but are more finesse than physical type WR's which is why they get beat up at the line against the Hawks. This has allowed the Hawks to put an incredible amount of pressure on Rodgers, a healthy Rodgers. My bold prediction in this game is that Rodgers doesn't make it til halftime. Seahawks 31 - Pack 17

Pats 41 - Colts 30

TheRivalry

Liked Posts:
Problem is, Packers shouldn't be playing today.

And, this game needs to be boycotted on television to send a message to the NFL...clean up the officiating.

Sorry dude, but it is what it is.
And the problem for you and every other tin foil hat wearing paranoid whiner is that everyone else has moved on. So you'd be fine with Dallas playing today? My guess is you'll say yea because the site of Dallas playing today doesn't come with the same sting as watching GB advancing. If you're a Bear fan you really have greater concerns than what the Packers are doing.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And the problem for you and every other tin foil hat wearing paranoid whiner is that everyone else has moved on. So you'd be fine with Dallas playing today? My guess is you'll say yea because the site of Dallas playing today doesn't come with the same sting as watching GB advancing. If you're a Bear fan you really have greater concerns than what the Packers are doing.

Says the Packers fan... on a Bears board... when the Bears are eliminated already... herp derp sherp derp hurpa durpa durp

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Sounds kind of ironic coming from one of the many whining fucking Packer fans that still bring up a bad call against the Seahawks 3 years ago in a regular season game with replacement refs. Don't think that the Seahawk fans aren't sick of listening to the whiny bitches from Green Bay. I've seen numerous tweets, blogs and articles about how this is the game the Seahawk fans have been waiting for and expect this to be the loudest game ever played in that stadium. Good luck

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds kind of ironic coming from one of the many whining fucking Packer fans that still bring up a bad call against the Seahawks 3 years ago in a regular season game with replacement refs. Don't think that the Seahawk fans aren't sick of listening to the whiny bitches from Green Bay. I've seen numerous tweets, blogs and articles about how this is the game the Seahawk fans have been waiting for and expect this to be the loudest game ever played in that stadium. Good luck

Sounds like someone is a little upset that their dumpster fire of a team is no longer playing this season :(

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm only inbred by association... for doing your mom and your sister (your mom was lots better).

You like doing 90 year old women? Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like someone is a little upset that their dumpster fire of a team is no longer playing this season :(

Hardly, I just get a kick out of all the delusional packer fans out there. In their last two games the Packers haven't even come close to competing with the Seahawks.

Why in the fuck would a Packer fan from Green Bay, one hour before the NFC championship game be sitting on a Chicago Bears message board? I don't live very far from you and every Packer fan I know is either at a Packer party at a bar or someones house. I can't think of one Packer fan I know that would be sitting on a Bears message board right now.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shane Vereen will have a big game and lead the Pats past the Colts.

Rodgers will still be limited and he is going to be under pressure all day from Seattle. No way can the pack stop Marshawn Lynch.

Seattle is going back to back.

There, fixed it for you!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hardly, I just get a kick out of all the delusional packer fans out there. In their last two games the Packers haven't even come close to competing with the Seahawks.

Why in the fuck would a Packer fan from Green Bay, one hour before the NFC championship game be sitting on a Chicago Bears message board? I don't live very far from you and every Packer fan I know is either at a Packer party at a bar or someones house. I can't think of one Packer fan I know that would be sitting on a Bears message board right now.

I'm hosting a party for the game at my house and am posting from my phone. Laughing my ass off at all of the mad fat super fans that are mud that their team wasn't even .500 let alone in the championship game.

Bears93

Liked Posts:
It's going to be Seahawks and Indy. Rodgers is gonna cry by the end of this game. Seahawks are going to be all over him like butter on bread. And I sure hope so cause my brother in law who is a huge Packers fan will be joining us today, and id love to see him leaving here today dissappointed. :bearbang:

As for Brady, this game could go either way. But I think it's Lucks year finally. He'll be hoisting that Lombardi trophy at the end of the football year. An unusual statement from me because if you knew me I've been saying Seahawks repeat since preseason.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hosting a packer party while sitting on a Chicago Bears message board...good one. You can do better than that.

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate the Seahags (& their obnoxious bandwagon fans), but I hate the Peckers more.

Seattle 28 - GB 10

Bears93

Liked Posts:
I'm hosting a party for the game at my house and am posting from my phone. Laughing my ass off at all of the mad fat super fans that are mud that their team wasn't even .500 let alone in the championship game.

Can't wait for you to not show your face around here for awhile after the Packers get fuckin smoked today.

Bears93

Liked Posts:

Yeah I live in southeastern Wisconsin and every Packer fan I know is 100% sure that the Packers will be super bowl champs. And they're all at a party or watching the game. Not worrying about Bears. Lol, what a loser.

Bears93

Liked Posts:

Your avatar pic makes me think you're a homo, just saying. Lol

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:

I'd be fine if they would fix their officiating issues, it is ruining the game.

Every year they try and resolve this, and every year it gets worse.

Fuck the NFL period, it has become a shell of its' former self...can't even hit a QB anymore.

If it were the Bears rather the Packers, I'd say the same.