2018 Bears - Perception does NOT equal Reality

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And in honor of the 85 season, probably become 8-5

Id say there is a really good chance we end up 8-5 but what will the reason be if we get to 9-5 or 8-6 next week?

BwlG.gif

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Id say there is a really good chance we end up 8-5 but what will the reason be if we get to 9-5 or 8-6 next week?

httpcom/BwlG.gifmg][/QUOTE]
What ever they want the reason to be.
I just thought I'd throw that one in for the hell of it lol

Tom Arrow

Liked Posts:
Last year it was the Vikes who had the better record than they actually were. They didn’t even provide a bump in the road on the Eagles path to the SB. They just rolled over cause they were in above their heads.
Yup

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The Bears will go out as easily as the Vikes did last year cause they’re not as good as people think.

So we’re making the NFCCG!? Cool I’m all for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
You could put the Giants loss all on the backup Qb but that just shows how dim-witted your perception is cause there was plenty of blame to go around from the HC to the refs, to the Qb and other players, including the weak 2nd half defense, as well.

The Osweiler-led Dolphins were certainly no better than that Giants team, who does it make you feel best to blame for that loss?

Bad QB play was the deciding factor period...

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
The bears are we thought they were!! (best team in the nfl homies)

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So we’re making the NFCCG!? Cool I’m all for that.

To be clear, I root for the Bears regardless of what is to be expected but as I said before, I’d give them a 50/50 chance WC weekend but don’t like their chances after that.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
To be clear, I root for the Bears regardless of what is to be expected but as I said before, I’d give them a 50/50 chance WC weekend but don’t like their chances after that.

I mean the 3 seed would play the 1 seed so that’s to be expected. Having a team this young beating the number 1 seed on the road should not be the standard for a successful season. Last year’s rams didn’t even win their play off game at home last season and look at them now.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean the 3 seed would play the 1 seed so that’s to be expected. Having a team this young beating the number 1 seed on the road should not be the standard for a successful season. Last year’s rams didn’t even win their play off game at home last season and look at them now.

I wouldn't assume the Bears are going to be the 3 seed just yet.....besides the point the #1 seed would not play the #3 seed in their first playoff game. They would play the lowest seeded team. You're full of false perceptions, ain't ya?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The Bears have been in the position of having a nice lead many times and trying to run out the clock as this vaunted defense gave away yards and points like a sailor spending money on shore leave. I am suspicious of Fangio's game time management, but I will withhold my final take on him til the end of this season.

Trying to run out the clock might be their biggest issue at this point, not the 2nd half D

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trying to run out the clock might be their biggest issue at this point, not the 2nd half D
Yep trying to run out the clock with Miami and Giants too don't ya know. Hey, Dolphins, have 21 points cause we just looking to run out the clock. Hey, Giants, have 17 points ffs, just trying to run out the clock.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Yep trying to run out the clock with Miami and Giants too don't ya know. Hey, Dolphins, have 21 points cause we just looking to run out the clock. Hey, Giants, have 17 points ffs, just trying to run out the clock.

You are providing the outlier

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are providing the outlier
No, Bears' fans are very stupid and because of that, their perceptions much easier to blow up. Point to the fact they are 24th in the league in points allowed. You all jump on board with the 'trying to run out the clock' BS as if the 23 teams in front of them never are looking to run out the clock.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
No, Bears' fans are very stupid and because of that, their perceptions much easier to blow up. Point to the fact they are 24th in the league in points allowed. You all jump on board with the 'trying to run out the clock' BS as if the 23 teams in front of them never are looking to run out the clock.

It’s a well known fact that the Bears are unable to run out the clock