2021-2022 IGT Masterthread

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Karnisovic crafted a below average team that can't beat a good team to save its life. Not a laughingstock anymore though....so congrats. Let's give him a statue.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Karnisovic crafted a below average team that can't beat a good team to save its life. Not a laughingstock anymore though....so congrats. Let's give him a statue.
That’s all Jerry cares for. Get to the playoffs and don’t spend in the luxury to do it and you have a life long career here.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His D really hasn’t been all that good as of late and he’s been abysmal offensively. He had what, 2 air balls tonight on open looks? His shot has been just as cold if not colder than Cobys
Shooting woes one could perhaps write off to the wrist that is still healing, but the defense is what it is I guess. He's a good defender, but he's no Jrue Holiday, gets overmatched a lot. Not his fault, we don't have size.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you ever do anything but complain?

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Butt-whippin, plain and simple. Outscored every period, season sweep.

Well, I guess they're champs for a reason.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Shooting woes one could perhaps write off to the wrist that is still healing, but the defense is what it is I guess. He's a good defender, but he's no Jrue Holiday, gets overmatched a lot. Not his fault, we don't have size.
I believe both king and gill mentioned he's still also got lingering issues with either his back or hamstring that are hampering his defensive abilities

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I believe both king and gill mentioned he's still also got lingering issues with either his back or hamstring that are hampering his defensive abilities
Was gonna mention this but then you made it a point. Caruso has more wrong with him than just his wrist.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Yeah, bulls have a lot of problems. Perimeter defense and size is a big one

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Was gonna mention this but then you made it a point. Caruso has more wrong with him than just his wrist.
If so then yeah that it what it is. He's trying but can only do so much.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If so then yeah that it what it is. He's trying but can only do so much.
He probably won't be the same rest of season either. Back spasms don't usually just go away without rest / targeted conditioning (while avoiding things like playing a basketball game).

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Why wouldn’t it?
Zach would likely be part of the trade to acquire Jokic. Unless you just think Denver is down to get fleeced lol

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Zach would likely be part of the trade to acquire Jokic. Unless you just think Denver is down to get fleeced lol
Yeah you’re prob right. It’s a nice pipe dream though

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah you’re prob right. It’s a nice pipe dream though
Does joker play solid defense? I don’t watch enough denver games to really have an opinion on his defense. I just imagine that like Vuc, he isn’t much of a rim protector with that lack of athleticism. I worry the bulls would be in much the same place defensively that they currently are. Could be wrong on that, though

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
An upgrade at center, acquiring an actual power forward, an off-season to get healthy, a bit more depth all around, and they could be relevant next year.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does joker play solid defense? I don’t watch enough denver games to really have an opinion on his defense. I just imagine that like Vuc, he isn’t much of a rim protector with that lack of athleticism. I worry the bulls would be in much the same place defensively that they currently are. Could be wrong on that, though
He has 105 steals and 61 blocks on the year so far, for whatever that's worth to you.

If you care for the advanced stats he's at 4.4 DWS and 4.5 DBPM, both of which rate near or at the top in the league.

Eye test wise, he's just in the right spot and manages to affect shots without necessarily blocking them and he probably almost always gets the rebound off the miss.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A win here could potentially help to make a 1st round matchup with the Celtics. A loss pretty much guarantees a 1st round matchup with the Sixers who have beaten us every time since Embiid started playing.

Lavine is probable and Caruso is doubtful for tonight

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
The positives for this season are Bulls are out of laughingstock status as an organization. They made the playoffs....which is something as well. I'm mad they made us think they were actually a good team....but oh well. I pray Karnisovis sees how this team needs SHOOTERS...and proceeds to get some. Missing Lonzo hurts...but shouldn't be this damn much. It is what it is.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
He has 105 steals and 61 blocks on the year so far, for whatever that's worth to you.

If you care for the advanced stats he's at 4.4 DWS and 4.5 DBPM, both of which rate near or at the top in the league.

Eye test wise, he's just in the right spot and manages to affect shots without necessarily blocking them and he probably almost always gets the rebound off the miss.
That’s what I kinda figured. Just high basketball IQ to know where to position that big body

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
A win here could potentially help to make a 1st round matchup with the Celtics. A loss pretty much guarantees a 1st round matchup with the Sixers who have beaten us every time since Embiid started playing.

Lavine is probable and Caruso is doubtful for tonight
Wouldn’t a win knock the Celtics down to the 4 spot and leave the bulls still in the 6 spot? I don’t see a solid way to get a first round matchup with the Celtics out of this. Not impossible by any means, just feel the bucks or sixers are our fate