2021-2022 IGT Masterthread

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Williams, Coby, and Ayo all have to step up their scoring. It’ll be interesting to see if Williams will be more aggressive on offense. It seems like Coby is 1 for his last 1000 3s….needs to break out tonight

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Why wouldn’t it?
I guess he assumes you would have to give up Zach? I would still do it, I mean you're talking a possible 2x MVP here. However you absolutely give up anything and everything if the you have the option of paring those 2 together.

Anyway I see it as a pipe dream. Jokic will take the supermax and that'll be that.

Last edited:

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I guess he assumes you would have give up Zach for him? I would still do it, I mean you're talking a possible 2x MVP here. However you absolutely give up anything and everything if the you have the option of paring those 2 together.

Anyway I see it as a pipe dream. Jokic will take that supermax and that'll be that.
Unfortunately, it is a pipe dream. But stranger things have happened!

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Vuc sucks....euro trash. Just get rid of him and chalk it up to a bad mistake. I've said it before...Bulls need SHOOTERS. All we have is DeRozan. Zach isn't really a good shooter... average at best. Coby sucks. He has the occasional hot streak though....and that's it. Need more guys who can put the ball in the basket. Heat trots out Tyler Herro and we counter with Matt Thomas. Jeez. Not hard to see why Bulls are not a good team. Just as I write this Caruso shoots an air ball on a 3. Wow.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
BD might want to learn how to coach defense and to borrow from jimmy butler, needs to coach these guys harder. The lack of intensity, fight, and competitiveness game after game is inexcusable. Just embarrassing.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
So....what is so great about Caruso? He plays tight D and gets in foul trouble. Congrats. He's an embarrassment offensively. And Ayo is missing dunks and layups. Just a bad team. Don't crown Karnisovic just yet.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
So....what is so great about Caruso? He plays tight D and gets in foul trouble. Congrats. He's an embarrassment offensively. And Ayo is missing dunks and layups. Just a bad team. Don't crown Karnisovic just yet.
His D really hasn’t been all that good as of late and he’s been abysmal offensively. He had what, 2 air balls tonight on open looks? His shot has been just as cold if not colder than Cobys

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
SHOOTERS SHOOTERS SHOOTERS. Get some. We made the step of getting out of laughingstock status this year. That's all that's been accomplished. It's something.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
His D really hasn’t been all that good as of late and he’s been abysmal offensively. He had what, 2 air balls tonight on open looks? His shot has been just as cold if not colder than Cobys
Hes been playing hurt. They really should rest him because it's obviously affecting his game