2021 "Historic draft class"

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m the guy that tried to explain to you there is typically a razor thin margin between most NFL teams. It has been true since the start of the salary cap era. And it’s true today…

There are few if any teams that have the depth to have success in an injury riddled season.

The Bills have a great roster and some serious depth. After that…
Lol ? homer

"Tried to explain to me." ????

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
You should find me where I asked you his numbers and whether he had a good game as a whole or not. You can't do a cartwheel.
He did not have a good game. His production was trash. Thank God the defense got a couple TOs.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
@vabearsfan15 How come you never call out @Black Rainbow for never having any positive stances, projections, or prognostications?
I don't remember him posting so negatively about the team, can't remember. His profile is hidden. I just always remember him getting shat on by everyone already. To the point he took a break from posting. No need to pile on. Obviously this is a troll post.

On the other hand. Everyone lets Anytime run these boards and only a handful of posters call him out. Most just enable and support his BS.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I don't remember him posting so negatively about the team, can't remember. His profile is hidden. I just always remember him getting shat on by everyone already. To the point he took a break from posting. No need to pile on. Obviously this is a troll post.

On the other hand. Everyone lets Anytime run these boards and only a handful of posters call him out. Most just enable and support his BS.
I see. I got on well with BR and defended him at times, but he started not treating me nicely in discussions by always avoiding my questions or answering with something unrelated (as he clearly did in this thread).

Anytime is generally negative, no one denies that (not even him). He's more negative than most on here I'd guess, but let's be honest, unfortunately he's been right in his feelings a lot of the time. The Bears just always seem to fall short of what they could've/should've accomplished. I understand how some could find his level of negativity annoying, but I also see how he could find certain levels of positivity annoying. It just is what it is, people fall into different areas of the optimist/pessimist spectrum when it comes to the Bears here. Anytime is quite optimistic about Fields I'd say, if that means anything.

I used to be strongly on the optimistic side. I figured Adam Shaheen would be really good, I thought Trubisky would be our franchise QB, I thought we'd win a SB with Cutler (I guess this one was the closest to panning out), I thought Kevin White would be really good, I thought the Bears would go to the SB in 2018 once they entered the playoffs, etc. Now that we know how these things turned out, it's clear that a more pessimistic take would have fit the bill better than any of my predictions (and they're not the only positive ones that turned out to be wrong).