Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I Actually hated a lot of the playcalling on offense today. But when the call was Fields throwing, he made the most out of most situations.

A nd his putrid statline doesn't really tell the tale of how he ran for his lyfe and made the most out of a rainy ass, wet day.

Feilds was the least of my worries today

And the OP is shit stained, fuckhead, skidmark, ******, bitch ass, ho.
He played better than the QBs picked ahead of him and equal to the one picked after and while in the worst conditions. They're all a bunch of Busts!!!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For a guy that cost a 2nd and 3rd last year, he should've easily blocked all 4 DL and the blitzer, instead of just 2 of the guys, allowing Fields to score a TD there..
Also got Fields the 1st down. Picked up Armstead again downfield. Effectively 3 key blocks on one play.

And Dieter was activated!!!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
More than implies. In a thread title, it infers a consensus unless attributed. When I say he chases windmills...
I don't think any draft where you get 2 picks in the 1st 4 rounds would be considered historic but if you examine it, we got what should become 3-5 starters depending on how you feel about Herbert and what becomes of Graham's status. I think a lot of us expected him to start this year before the ding. That's a good draft though not iconic.

As for Historic. We got HOF Sayers and Butkus in the same 66 draft. Our 83 draft was truly historic with 7 starters for the 85 Bears and also 2 in the Hall.

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
run and shoot said:

JF had 8 completion.......2 went for Td's. He played a pivotal role in helping us win. Two part Question: Are you a Bears fan and do u want the Bears to win?

@Black Rainbow is a racist like you, except he hates black people. IT MAKES ME SICK!

It's a red link to your mentor>>>>>#32
Do what your mentor/ puppeteer says #32.... troll-azz, race baiter.
Do it, prove it or STFU
sus alt

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two firsts for Justin Fields and a 2nd and 3rd for Teven Jenkins - don't forget about that gem Dazz Newsome.

You seem like you’re in a bad place in life. I know it’s easy to turn to thoughts of self harm in these troubling times but please don’t do it

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Without help. I’ll hold your arm steady or dispense the sleeping pills for you

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If only there were someone around who had the ability to stop all responses to this thread.
He's not breaking any rules with terrible football opinions. If I banned everyone who trolled here, there would be almost no one left.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh. So you think he's trolling?
It's hard to prove. Maybe he just really hates Justin Fields. But imo, yes. I think he is for the attention. And I can think of at least 20 others who do the same thing, most of those purely for the purpose of riling up other posters.

I'm not going to try and regulate that. If you don't like what he's saying, ignore it. If rules get broken, report it. Outside of that I really don't care. You all can go at him as hard as you want in non FTO threads as long as it's not:

- politics
- homophobic, racist, etc
- doxxing
- otherwise horrible (TBD on a case by case basis)