Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Seriously. All of the effort he put into this all week and this final product is gosh awful. I feel like we've all been robbed.
Is he even trying anymore?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What's unnerving is he's actually trying harder than ever.

I'm locking my doors tonight. The guy is completely unsettling. And he is a shit stain, dookie mark on CCS. I'm thinking perma ban

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was at the game today. Fields didn’t play well in the first half. Getsy took some time to find a rhythm and the conditions were miserable for both QBs.

In the 2nd half, Fields made the plays necessary to win the game. How many times has Rodgers bought time against the Bears and found a wide open target for a score? Our guy makes the same kind of play but it somehow doesn’t count? Field’s athleticism made the play possible.

The idea is to win the game. Fields overcame the conditions and did what was necessary to win.

I get it. Field’s wasn’t perfect in horrible conditions in his first game in a new offense. However, he led his team to a comeback win with three TDs in the second half. He sucks!

This is a pathetic thread posted by arguably the worst contributor to CCS. He knows he’s a pariah and that the majority of Bear fans back Fields. Since most here aren’t wild about him, this is how the “acts out.” Tiresome…
Lmao. 121 yards and 47% completion.

You're the same guy that argued with me last year that "the Bears depth issues weren't any worse than any other team"...and dared me to name a roster that the Bears were worse than. ?

Then you have the audacity to claim "worst poster on ccs"...look in the effing mirror, homer. ?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

You're the same guy that argued with me last year that "the Bears depth issues weren't any worse than any other team...and dared me to name a roster that the Bears were worse than" ?

Then you have the audacity to claim "worst poster on ccs"...look in the effing mirror, homer. ?
Can we agree Fields had some poor plays (INT as an example) as well as some good ones (backyard football TD pass to Pettis)?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

You're the same guy that argued with me last year that "the Bears depth issues weren't any worse than any other team"...and dared me to name a roster that the Bears were worse than. ?

I’m the guy that tried to explain to you there is typically a razor thin margin between most NFL teams. It has been true since the start of the salary cap era. And it’s true today…

There are few if any teams that have the depth to have success in an injury riddled season.

The Bills have a great roster and some serious depth. After that…