2021 "Historic draft class"

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Two firsts for Justin Fields and a 2nd and 3rd for Teven Jenkins - don't forget about that gem Dazz Newsome.

Oh my goodness. Imagine being this stupid after a 2 touchdown performance in way below subpar field conditions. Your biggest criticism of Fields was the fumbles. He took care of the ball well other than the one mistake early with the INT. Oh well, it happens to the best of them.. Joe Burrow fucked around and threw 4 interceptions today.

Fields did what he needed to do against a super bowl caliber defense. He made the one mistake early.

The only one who has really looked dominant today is Justin Herbert throwing in perfect conditions in a billion dollar state of the art stadium.

It's week 1 and the offenses are gonna be shoddy across the NFL Just look at GB.

Either your Mom was literally smoking crack while you were in utero or you're a bot. Maybe both.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh my goodness. Imagine being this stupid after a 2 touchdown performance in way below subpar field conditions. Your biggest criticism of Fields was his ball security, He made the one mistake early with the INT but oh well, it happens to the best of them.. Joe Burrow fucked around and threw 4 interceptions today.

Fields did what he needed to do against a super bowl caliber defense. He made the one mistake early.

The only one who has really looked dominant today is Justin Herbert throwing in perfect conditions in a billion dollar state of the art stadium.

It's week 1 and the offenses are gonna be shoddy across the NFL Just look at GB.

Either your Mom was literally smoking crack while you were in utero or you're a bot. Maybe both.
The excuses have no boundaries - this was common with Cutler and Mitch.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just searched "Historic Draft" and can only find 4 mocking references by Black Rainbow. No one else here ever said it as far as I can tell.

I quite liked that draft at the time and even the Dazz selection but unlike Mooney that I wanted before he got drafted, expectations were never high for Dazz. Just hopeful. You know, like a fan. Jenkins played well today when in and Justin is why we won. Expectations for both are higher than what we saw today but it's quite early for both of them. I'm currently just happy that Teven appears healthy.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You don't make anyone mad anymore with this schtick. Bears won. Fields played well. Move on to the next phase where you cry to the mods about everyone picking on you.

Thanks.
He literally started his own thread last month. Then got mad about all of the criticisms that came his way in that same thread. Which then turned into him taking his ball and leaving.

did Fields look good? He looked good enough to win. Can the offense be this putrid going forward? Lol, fuck no.
@MDB111™ ’s boy Monty is likely losing his job to Herbert

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Did Fields look good to you?

Absolutely! It was a rough game at the onset. The O line had a tough day matched up against that SB caliber front 7. He threw a 51 yard touchdown to the right after spinning out to his left and a perfect TD pass to Pettis. He kept drives alive with his legs when literally everyone was covered. He took his lumps early but responded With clutch TD passes when the game was on the line. Glad we came away with the dub like I expected, because that's what matters most. You're gonna obsess about the 1 interception but I bet you won't hate on Joe Burrow who threw 4 times as many.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just searched "Historic Draft" and can only find 4 mocking references by Black Rainbow. No one else here ever said it as far as I can tell.

I quite liked that draft at the time and even the Dazz selection but unlike Mooney that I wanted before he got drafted, expectations were never high for Dazz. Just hopeful. You know, like a fan. Jenkins played well today when in and Justin is why we won. Expectations for both are higher than what we saw today but it's quite early for both of them. I'm currently just happy that Teven appears healthy.
"More reps"

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Absolutely! It was a rough game at the onset. The O line had a tough day matched up against that SB caliber front 7. He threw a 51 yard touchdown to the right after spinning out to his left and a perfect TD pass to Pettis. He kept drives alive with his legs when literally everyone was covered. He took his lumps early but responded With clutch TD passes when the game was on the line. You're gonna obsess about the 1 interception but I bet you won't hate on Joe Burrow who threw 4 times as many.
"Clutch td passes" ?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
OP is Aussie Bear

A new member who know CCS history. Mustve been a pro lurker like me.

Nope, he's not @FozzyBear

Op used to to be Halfshit, then he was Shittime, and now he's this new name

fOZZY, Aussie.. similar but so different. Aussie had HOF levels of calledits when he wasnt baiting n trolling n skeeting on him or herself.. Bears dub vs 49ers.. Fozzy #calledit..

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well I guess we'll see Justin in the SB.
?
Wait did Fields get an elite WR like Chase and a RB that has speed? Did he get a solid #2 like Higgins and Boyd too?