CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This is his thing. Meanwhile, Trey Lance couldn't get it done with much better supporting cast, and Trevor Lawrence didn't get a win. These troll threads work better when the opposite of what happened today, happens.
Don't forget about Mac Jones. He lost today as well.

Davis Mills looked good.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
QB1 literally outran the entire defense rolling to his left to keep the play alive. Pettis was wide open because they have put an emphasis on the scramble drill all offseason. It happened in camp on the daily and we saw it in the pre-season. There's no way that Andy Dalton, Mac Jones, or any statue for a QB could have made that play happen. It would have been a sack. Fields escaping the rush and throwing across the field for a 51 yard TD is pure playmaking ability.

On TD 2, EQ was 3rd in his progression and he hit a perfect pass.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yawn

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The only reason the Chicago Bears won a football game today was because of Justin Fields. Was it pretty? No. Did Fields play like dogass for an entire half? Yes. Did anyone expect a flawless game in shit weather right out of the gate? Apparently the OP did. He expects fields to plays better than Tom Brady any given day lol. Unrealistic af.

Justin Fields 1. Haters - 0

BEARS

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Shit stain is thee worst!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just searched "Historic Draft" and can only find 4 mocking references by Black Rainbow. No one else here ever said it as far as I can tell.

I quite liked that draft at the time and even the Dazz selection but unlike Mooney that I wanted before he got drafted, expectations were never high for Dazz. Just hopeful. You know, like a fan. Jenkins played well today when in and Justin is why we won. Expectations for both are higher than what we saw today but it's quite early for both of them. I'm currently just happy that Teven appears healthy.
Could have been a combo of play calling and momentum but Jenkins looked good in the second half.