2021 "Historic draft class"

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
@Wild_x_Card - we're still waiting on "expert analysis."
I'd absolutely love too! But, I'm busy picking boogers and flicking them on the ceiling. Once I'm done with that (kind of a pastime) I'll share my thots in thread that I deem worthy of them.

Right now I'm enjoying a nice football Sunday and a bears W. Plus boogers.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd absolutely love too! But, I'm busy picking boogers and flicking them on the ceiling. Once I'm done with that (kind of a pastime) I'll share my thots in thread that I deem worthy of them.

Right now I'm enjoying a nice football Sunday and a bears W. Plus boogers.
"Expert" ???

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"More reps"
Another misnomer. Misrepping and making mountains out of molehills, just like 'historic draft' I guess you don't think reps, time and coaching are required to determine goodness? Speaking of reps. Yours can only go up.?

Last edited:

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
["QUOTE="Black Rainbow, post: 4037047, member: 13126"]
"Expert" ???
[/QUOTE]
Get a load of this zinger guyz. Tell me your looking for a reaction without telling me your looking for a reaction.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
OP would definitely be in the Fecal Five if we didn't change the tone and tenor of this place.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
["QUOTE="Black Rainbow, post: 4037047, member: 13126"]Get a load of this zinger guyz. Tell me your looking for a reaction without telling me your looking for a reaction
[/QUOTE]
Forget about "reactions," we want your expert opinion on Fields today. (2nd time)

Nothing to say about football or do you wanna make it about ME again?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Forget about "reactions," we want your expert opinion on Fields today. (2nd time)

Nothing to say about football or do you wanna make it about ME again?
[/QUOTE]
I've already clearly laid out the parameters of my schedule for the afternoon. I also don't really share post game thoughts without getting a 2nd look at a game as I have no clue (in this case) how the QB actually looked vs what was actually happening in real time.

Snap shot thoughts are I thought he threw a bad ball on the pick, want to go back and watch it. His explanation post game made a ton of sense vs the status quo 'i didn't see him' type answers you'd normally get when a QB get asked about picks they throw. I bring that up to say, he seems very aware of exactly what went wrong on the play and what he should have done instead. Made some plays in the 2nd half that were vital to the final outcome. Beyond that I have no insight atm.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Another misnomer. Misrepping and making mountains out of molehills, just like 'historic draft' I guess you don't think reps, time and coaching are required to determine goodness? Speaking of reps. Yours can only go up.?
Oh no, it can go down plenty.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What are your feelings on Fields going forward...after today?

Please keep it about football.
Hope he doesn't get too many rain games. His throws seemed to be affected. Hard to have a real opinion after that. Will need to see some live dry reps :p but he does seem to be a leader and is beginning to pull some of those big plays that were expected when he was drafted. Doesn't look like a point to point quick read guy but that was never the projection. He's always said he'd like to be compared to Russell Wilson so this isn't unexpected and he made some big plays in a league that tends to win with those. I wouldn't try to draw conclusions one way or another after 1 game in those conditions and a new scheme.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What's your football only opinion of Fields' play today?
Dogshit first half. Pick was on him 100%. Second half he put the team on his back. Ate some sacks. Made plays with his legs picking up firsts, extending plays and hit his open WRs when we needed too. Ugly stat line (I’m not even sure what the final numbers were). Against a very good D in those conditions, happy to get out of there with a win and think it’s a nice confidence booster for a young QB

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope he doesn't get too many rain games. His throws seemed to be affected. Hard to have a real opinion after that. Will need to see some live dry reps :p but he does seem to be a leader and is beginning to pull some of those big plays that were expected when he was drafted. Doesn't look like a point to point quick read guy but that was never the projection. He's always said he'd like to be compared to Russell Wilson so this isn't unexpected and he made some big plays in a league that tends to win with those. I wouldn't try to draw conclusions one way or another after 1 game in those conditions and a new scheme.

Dogshit first half. Pick was on him 100%. Second half he put the team on his back. Ate some sacks. Made plays with his legs picking up firsts, extending plays and hit his open WRs when we needed too. Ugly stat line (I’m not even sure what the final numbers were). Against a very good D in those conditions, happy to get out of there with a win and think it’s a nice confidence booster for a young QB
Fields has like 4 more games to look competent. And about 10 more after that to remove ANY doubt that he's a true franchise guy.

Otherwise, Poles might move on.

Don't fool yourselves