2023 Bears Draft Pff Scores aka another vortex thread

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
He's gotta be drunk af rn this has been going on for hours and hours
It's been going on for days now. It's kind of like watching a drunk on a final bender before they get checked into rehab. Except, I don't think there is a rehab for wasting your life on the Internet . Unless that is where Biff is these days?

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
But it is fair to say Campbell is a bust?

Context.

Context is very important. Personally, I think Campbell will be a fine player. It's so early to judge any of their careers, in all honesty. I'm thankful for the Roquan trade, because while he's good, he's very expensive. Netting a project like Dexter, if he continues his play will pay dividends. Edmunds had a slow start (this entire defense did until the Sweat trade), but he's been picking up his play, and TJ Edwards has been an incredible value signing. Depth at linebacker has helped improve the D, which was abysmal last season.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sanborn is rated higher.
Ah yes I finally found him. I was about to email PFR asking that they correct their omission of Jack Campbell from their stats page,I was busy concentrating on the top 20 where Edmunds and UDFA Sandborn are listed,I made it down to TJ Edwards at 43 and figured I had missed Campbell but then I scrolled all the way to the bottom of qualified LBers and found him at 69th just above the worst qualified LBer, Henry To'oTo'o and the scrubs that never play.

IS a 127 passer rating against good? Is there such a thing as a one down LB? Maybe Det should look into that.

Luckily they filtered out LB with less than 24 targets against, if you add those in he is 173 out of 178, I never would have found him.

1703882247477.png
1703881161581.png

1703881104342.png

1703881377713.png

Last edited:

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ah yes I finally found him. I was about to email PFR asking that they correct their omission of Jack Campbell from their stats page,I was busy concentrating on the top 20 where Edmunds and UDFA Sandborn are listed,I made it down to TJ Edwards at 43 and figured I had missed Campbell but then I scrolled all the way to the bottom of qualified LBers and found him at 69th just above the worst qualified LBer, Henry To'oTo'o and the scrubs that never play.

IS a 127 passer rating against good? Is there such a thing as a one down LB? Maybe Det should look into that.

Luckily they filtered out LB with less than 24 targets against, if you add those in he is 173 out of 178, I never would have found him.

View attachment 33334
View attachment 33332

View attachment 33331

View attachment 33333

33 targets, 27 allowed. Pathetic for a 1st round LB

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
33 targets, 27 allowed. Pathetic for a 1st round LB
At least his tackling isn't pathetic.

He's 50th in tackles for ILB's, so with about 17 teams running a 3-4 and 15 running a 4-3 that means there are about 49 starting ILB's. So with 48 other starting ILB's he is only being out produced by every single one of them and 2 back up ILB's.

I mean sure some of the guys he is ahead of have been injured so he would likely rank lower on a per game basis, but as they say the best ability is availability. And Jack Campbell has been available to play at a backup LB level every game this season.

But if they had taken someone like Jaxon Smith-Njigba and had a true #2 WR or Calijah Kancey, an exciting IDL how would they have filled the 2down LB spot at a similar backup level of talent?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
bearsdraftclass.png

ESPN ranks them as the 5th best draft class

nCuckNetos take is clearly shit

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And conveniently left out the top 4 ............. go figure!!
With just 1 pick in the top 50 but to find 4 long term starters and a RB that is pigeon holed to be the third down back and excels in pass protection? I’ll take that! Thanks!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With just 1 pick in the top 50 but to find 4 long term starters and a RB that is pigeon holed to be the third down back and excels in pass protection? I’ll take that! Thanks!
Well, since you like ESPN so much .......................

det.png

T-3. Sam LaPorta, TE, Detroit Lions

det.png

7. Jahmyr Gibbs, RB, Detroit Lions

Didn't the Bears draft in the top 10?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts: