2023 Bears Draft Pff Scores aka another vortex thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He called something a vortex thread I guess to bait Remy but has steady been votexing himself all morning before Remy even logged on again.

He's supposed to have like 5 more days left on his ban from our bet, but the mods let him come back early because they apparently want more lions content?

Idk what is happening to ccs but these new secret rules that are created weekly are making it difficult to enjoy Bears content.
nope Wrong again, as per usual.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
54.7 vs 57.5

/end debate

Yeah dont care about his PFF grade or run D when Bears are No 1 against the run.

Bears No 1 against run and Edmunds leads LBs in Ints and top 20 in passing rating against.

Lions are No 4 against the run and Campball is last in Ints and 60 out of 62 in passer rating against.

/end debate

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He called something a vortex thread I guess to bait Remy but has steady been votexing himself all morning before Remy even logged on again.

He's supposed to have like 5 more days left on his ban from our bet, but the mods let him come back early because they apparently want more lions content?

Idk what is happening to ccs but these new secret rules that are created weekly are making it difficult to enjoy Bears content.
@Rush needed the clicks for Xmas gifts for the kids. So he brought back the Donald Trump Jr of CCS to do his thing.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does DJ moore have to do with Poles ability to select talent in the draft?

I guess it escapes you as the thread evolves, other things get brought up?

The fact remains, Poles sucks in the draft.
So what does Claypool have to do with Poles ability to select talent in the draft? That was pro-personnel blunder. Nothing to do with the talent selected dum dum. He also chose DJ Moore instead of another 1st round pick which was a pro-personnel home run, but we can’t count that.

The bottom line here given what both GM’s had to work with Poles is getting a better ROI based on the parameters YOU provided, first 4 picks vs PFF score.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah dont care about his PFF grade or run D when Bears are No 1 against the run.

Bears No 1 against run and Edmunds leads LBs in Ints and top 20 in passing rating against.

Lions are No 4 against the run and Campball is last in Ints and 60 out of 62 in passer rating against.

/end debate
Campbell is a rookie and outperforming a 72,000,000 FA signing by the Bears, who can't even stay on the field.

/end debate

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

/end debate
How does Campbell rate against the UDFA Jack Sanborn? Or is Sanborn excluded because he cost zero drat capital?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So what does Claypool have to do with Poles ability to select talent in the draft? That was pro-personnel blunder. Nothing to do with the talent selected dum dum. He also chose DJ Moore instead of another 1st round pick which was a pro-personnel home run, but we can’t count that.

The bottom line here given what both GM’s had to work with Poles is getting a better ROI based on the parameters YOU provided, first 4 picks vs PFF score.
Your formula is stupid. The comment I made about Claypool was strictly in regards to as WHY the Lions had more picks earlier in the draft.
it does not change the fact that the Bears top draft picks are not doing particularly well. it's not that hard. The DJ Moore trade was a great pickup by the Bears, yet, it has nothing to do with how well Poles drafts.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How does Campbell rate against the UDFA Jack Sanborn? Or is Sanborn excluded because he cost zero drat capital?
Not as much difference as there is between Sewell and Wright I am afraid.

But yes, Sanborn is in fact better than Edmunds, thanks for clarifying that!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Your formula is stupid. The comment I made about Claypool was strickly in regards to as WHY the Lions had more picks earlier in the draft.
it does not change the fact that the Bears top draft picks are not doing particularly well. it's not that hard. The DJ Moore trade was a great pickup by the Bears, yet, it has nothing to do with how well Poles drafts.
Strickly lmfaoo

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
This is an all-time meltdown thread. One for the books. We've heard all the greatest hits from the internets loneliest person @nc0gnet0