2023 Bears Draft Pff Scores aka another vortex thread

RuszBron1

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs

Color me not impressed. Two players over 60 .....One player currently has barely over a 60 grade. And by the skin of his teeth at that.
Talk about a total failure of a draft!!
You conveniently failed to mention those players were drafted / started for terrible team with not talent next to them to speak of.. Bet ,those players would have much better grade in different uniforms..

Compare those grades at the end of the next season... I bet you won't.

Last edited:

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Let's also fail to mention how Dexter, Stevenson and Smith had really slow starts, and lately have been flashing.

Wright has been a stud. Pickens and Roschon don't get used enough to really evaluate their play. Although they have flashed, at times.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
😆 Just need dbldrew amd MJY and Shitstain to join in! You can do it!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's also fail to mention how Dexter, Stevenson and Smith had really slow starts, and lately have been flashing.

Wright has been a stud. Pickens and Roschon don't get used enough to really evaluate their play. Although they have flashed, at times.

But it is fair to say Campbell is a bust?

Context.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Campbell is a rookie and outperforming a 72,000,000 FA signing by the Bears, who can't even stay on the field.

/end debate

Except he isnt. He is garbage against the pass which is more important.

As for staying on the field, Edmunds has played 759 snaps and Campbell 702. What a dumbass.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except he isnt. He is garbage against the pass which is more important.

As for staying on the field, Edmunds has played 759 snaps and Campbell 702. What a dumbass.
Except he is. Your personal preference means about as much as your draft grades.
But yeah, good chance by the time Campbell has the same amount of snaps as Edmunds, he will be even farther ahead of him. Thanks for clarifying that for me. What next, you going to explain to me how a QB that runs the ball is more valauble than a QB that throws the ball?
Because, well, stats according to Remy and all.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except he is. Your personal preference means about as much as your draft grades.
But yeah, good chance by the time Campbell has the same amount of snaps as Edmunds, he will be even farther ahead of him. Thanks for clarifying that for me. What next, you going to explain to me how a QB that runs the ball is more valauble than a QB that throws the ball?
Because, well, stats according to Remy and all.

Ints and passer rating against are not my personal preference. Nor is the fact teams gain more yards passing than they do running and pass more than they run.

How does Sanborn rate against the multi milliondollar FA signing Edmunds?

He rates higher due to a better run grade but be is a 2 down LB like Campbell because Edmunds is mpre useful in the pass game. Both Edmunds and Sanborn are much better in the pass game with sub 100 passer ratings against compared to a laughable 125 for Campbell.

And no Campbell is not improvimg that regard. His improvement is almost entirely in the run game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ints and passer rating against are not my personal preference. Nor is the fact teams gain more yards passing than they do running and pass more than they run.

He rates higher due to a better run grade but be is a 2 down LB like Campbell because Edmunds is mpre useful in the pass game. Both Edmunds and Sanborn are much better in the pass game with sub 100 passer ratings against compared to a laughable 125 for Campbell.

And no Campbell is not improvimg that regard. His improvement is almost entirely in the run game.
LMAO, this is going to age as well as your Mooney vs Amon St. Brown buffoonery.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t know if anyone has made this point and I’m not reading this whole damn thread. I awoke from bronchitis drenched misery on a mission to help quell the power of stupid.

Bears
Selections: 10, 53, 56, 64
Avg Draft position: 45.75
Combined PFF grade: 227.5

PFF grade per avg draft position:

Lions
Selections: 12,18,34,45
Avg Draft position: 27.25
Combined PFF grade: 283.8

PFF grade per avg draft position.:

So congratulations dummy @nc0gnet0 …. your team spent twice the draft capitol to gain half the relative score.
So, lets talk about dummies.

Using your math

if the bears 4 draft picks had a collective score of 200 (avg 50 ea)
45.75/200 = .2287

What if they only had a collective score of 100 (avg 25 ea)
45.75/100 = 45.75

while if the Lions 4 draft picks had a collective score of 320 (80 avg)
27.25/320 = .0851

maybe you should go back to school?

But I guess that is Bears fan logic, the worse the score, the better the player.

Last edited: