2023 Bears Draft Pff Scores aka another vortex thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
except herbert ISN't doing it, he regressed this year just as I told you he would, because situationally, he is being used differently this year. His YPC were inflated last year as he was primarily a 3 down back, and before you try it, no, Gibbs is not being used as a 3 down back

And try some context dumbass, my bringing up Claypool was a response to another comment, I never mentioned it in the intital post.

Gibbs will likely regress as well dumbass as no RB I can think of averages 5.7 YPC. But my comment is solely about this year. Gibbs is averaging the same as Herbert did last year backing up Monty. And no Herbert was not just a 3rd down back. He would rotate in after a few series.

Doesnt matter how you mentioned it. The point is you can just mention Claypool bit then try and argue against people mentioning Moore.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So we can’t count the additions of DJ Moore or the #1 pick this year but we have to include Claypool?

😂
What does DJ moore have to do with Poles ability to select talent in the draft?

I guess it escapes you as the thread evolves, other things get brought up?

The fact remains, Poles sucks in the draft.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gibbs will likely regress as well dumbass as no RB I can think of averages 5.7 YPC. But my comment is solely about this year. Gibbs is averaging the same as Herbert did last year backing up Monty. And no Herbert was not just a 3rd down back. He would rotate in after a few series.

Doesnt matter how you mentioned it. The point is you can just mention Claypool bit then try and argue against people mentioning Moore.
Well dumbass, what was Herberts most productive year?
Last year at 731 yds
Newsflash dumbass, Gibbs has already beaten that in his rookie year with games to play.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well dumbass, what was Herberts most productive year?
Last year at 731 yds
Newsflash dumbass, Gibbs has already beaten that in his rookie year with games to play.

Because he has more carries dumbass. On a per carry basis they both averaged 5.7 backing up Monty.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LMAO We already know how useless that is. How did your opinion on the Claypool trade work out for you?

About as well as your opinion on Jameson Williams or Jeff Okudah.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
About as well as your opinion on Jameson Williams or Jeff Okudah.
Okudah was a bust.
Williams will be just fine, and is already showing it. But hey, now that I have your attention:

$72,000,000

Current Contract Tremaine Edmunds signed a 4 year, $72,000,000 contract with the Chicago Bears, including a $9,750,000 signing bonus, $50,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $18,000,000.

Give me Jack Campbell please.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
LOL, I sure got you triggered, you petulant little child, going on a 50 post dislike spree like a little 11 year old.
Because a Lions fans really cares about his approval rating on a Bears board.
I am so hurt, stop, please stop!! LMAO

Totally triggered man, you caught me.

If I wasnt I'd go on a lions message board and spend hours daily on it. Thats what real men do!

msadows

Liked Posts:
If we all dislike every single ncuck post in this thread his liked post count should drop to zero.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we all dislike every single ncuck post in this thread his liked post count should drop to zero.
That is my goal, below zero before the New Year.
Keep up the good work!!
CCS needs more like you!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Okudah was a bust.
Williams will be just fine, and is already showing it. But hey, now that I have your attention:

$72,000,000

Current Contract Tremaine Edmunds signed a 4 year, $72,000,000 contract with the Chicago Bears, including a $9,750,000 signing bonus, $50,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $18,000,000.

Give me Jack Campbell please.

Jack Campbell is a 2 down LB at this point. Good run defender but absolute ass in the pass game with a 125 passer rating against. In the modern NFL there is no reason to take such a player in the 1st.

Edmunds is mediocre to poor run defending which doesnt matter to us because we have the No 1 run defense despite that. His value though is in the fact he is good in coverage as he has 4 Ints including a pick 6 and 6 passes defended compared to 0 ints and 1 pass defended for Campbell.

So while we overpaid, he is still a much better fit for the Bears and the modern NFL than Campbell. Unless Campbell can improve his pass defense he is going to be a bust.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jack Campbell is a 2 down LB at this point. Good run defender but absolute ass in the pass game with a 125 passer rating against. In the modern NFL there is no reason to take such a player in the 1st.

Edmunds is mediocre to poor run defending which doesnt matter to us because we have the No 1 run defense despite that. His value though is in the fact he is good in coverage as he has 4 Ints including a pick 6 and 6 passes defended compared to 0 ints and 1 pass defended for Campbell.

So while we overpaid, he is still a much better fit for the Bears and the modern NFL than Campbell. Unless Campbell can improve his pass defense he is going to be a bust.
Oh no!!

You don't take them in the first, rather you sign them to record setting contracts in FA then watch them shit the bed!!

Ah yes, the brilliance of Ryan Poles!!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
@Chief Walking Stick @MDB111™ look at how hard @nc0gnet0 is melting down in this thread 😳 😫
For realz. Dude makes a thread to talk about draft picks, once he is shown to be a fool he proceeds to go on and on about trades, FA signings, all the bets he has welched on and crying about negs. Does anyone have the location of the underpass he is staying at in Grand Rapids, he may need a wellfare check...both kinds. They actually may need to look for a guy with a grocery cart sitting outside in 30 degree weather near a Starbucks yelling at the drive thru customers while he is glomming internet access

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For realz. Dude makes a thread to talk about draft picks, once he is shown to be a fool he proceeds to go on and on about trades, FA signings, all the bets he has welched on and crying about negs. Does anyone have the location of the underpass he is staying at in Grand Rapids, he may need a wellfare check...both kinds. They actually may need to look for a guy with a grocery cart sitting outside in 30 degree weather near a Starbucks yelling at the drive thru customers while he is glomming internet access
He called something a vortex thread I guess to bait Remy but has steady been votexing himself all morning before Remy even logged on again.

He's supposed to have like 5 more days left on his ban from our bet, but the mods let him come back early because they apparently want more lions content?

Idk what is happening to ccs but these new secret rules that are created weekly are making it difficult to enjoy Bears content.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh no!!

You don't take them in the first, rather you sign them to record setting contracts in FA then watch them shit the bed!!

Ah yes, the brilliance of Ryan Poles!!

Except he hasnt shit the bed. He is tied for the lead in Ints by LBs. He is 20th out of 62 qualifiers in passer rating against. By contrast Campbell is last in Ints with 0 and 60th out of 62 in passer rating against.

Do I need to explain why pass defense is more important than run defense in today's NFL?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Translation: He is right, Poles sucks in the draft, but I will do my best to deflet.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except he hasnt shit the bed. He is tied for the lead in Ints by LBs. He is 20th out of 62 qualifiers in passer rating against. By contrast Campbell is last in Ints with 0 and 60th out of 62 in passer rating against.

Do I need to explain why pass defense is more important than run defense in today's NFL?
54.7 vs 57.5

/end debate