2023 Bears Draft Pff Scores aka another vortex thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Renege Oh... and you're

Renege Oh...and whiffs

You reneged on your ban bet, you reneged about this just being about the 2023 draft class, reneged about it being about the draft class, "collectively."

Seems you are just a typical Detroit reneger.
Unsuprisingly, you are very confused, the intial post I made never said anything that it was the entire draft class, but I guess you suffer from severe reading comprehension issues. In fact, it quite clearly showed exactly what picks I was reffering to. And yes, when you whiff this badly in the first three rounds, the draft class is considered a failure. Don't give a shit about some 5th round part timer.

i honored my ban bet. Just a futile attempt on your part at deflection. Fail number 2.

But ALL HAIL!! THE MIGHTY RYAN POLES, MASTER OF THE 5TH ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!

if only he could draft worth a dam in the first three rounds...............................

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yawn, another boring superiority complex when everyone knows you will be one and done. No one is scared of the Lions. Bears would own you a 3rd time.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears draft
Moore - A+
Wright - C
Claypool - F
Dexter - C+
Steveson - C-,
Picckens - Incomplete,
Johnson - C-
Scott - Incomplete
Sewell Incomplete,
Smith - A,
Bell - Incomplete
Williamson - Incomplete

Lions Draft
Gibbs - C
Campbell - F,
LaPorta A+,
Branch - B
Hooker - Incomplete,
Martin - Incomplete
Sorsdall - Incomplete
Green - Incomplete

I take the Bears draft over the Lions. Gibbs and Campbell just ruin the ceiling of their draft and Moore > LaPorta and Smith as a 5th rounder drops Branch as a 2nd rounder given their similar grades.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears did trade down jackass and got DJ Moore. It is funny that you keep bringing up Claypool because we traded a 2nd for him but then anytime Moore is brought up you want to claim he wasnt a draft pick. Stop being a biased cunt. Either all players acquired with draft picks should be considered or none of them should. Cant cherry pick like you are doing.

5.7 YPC is 5.7 YPC whether it is Gibbs or Herbert doing it.
except herbert ISN't doing it, he regressed this year just as I told you he would, because situationally, he is being used differently this year. His YPC were inflated last year as he was primarily a 3 down back, and before you try it, no, Gibbs is not being used as a 3 down back

And try some context dumbass, my bringing up Claypool was a response to another comment, I never mentioned it in the intital post.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lions have won 3 of the last four against the lowly Bears.

Congrats having to crawl back, get a phantom call negating a bad Goof interception and then barely beating a rebuilding Bears squad 2/3 of those matchups. Quite the accomplishment.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is the perfect thread to negbomb this loser. No reason he should have a postive number for liked posts

Also, Nc0gnet0 is a 45 year old virgin. Who cares what this loser thinks?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Unsuprisingly, you are very confused, the intial post I made never said anything that it was the entire draft class, but I guess you suffer from severe reading comprehension issues. In fact, it quite clearly showed exactly what picks I was reffering to. And yes, when you whiff this badly in the first three rounds, the draft class is considered a failure. Don't give a shit about some 5th round part timer.

i honored my ban bet. Just a futile attempt on your part at deflection. Fail number 2.

But ALL HAIL!! THE MIGHTY RYAN POLES, MASTER OF THE 5TH ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!

if only he could draft worth a dam in the first three rounds...............................
If you honored your bet you would not be posting on CCS, @nc0renegnet0

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears draft
Moore - A+
Wright - C
Claypool - F
Dexter - C+
Steveson - C-,
Picckens - Incomplete,
Johnson - C-
Scott - Incomplete
Sewell Incomplete,
Smith - A,
Bell - Incomplete
Williamson - Incomplete

Lions Draft
Gibbs - C
Campbell - F,
LaPorta A+,
Branch - B
Hooker - Incomplete,
Martin - Incomplete
Sorsdall - Incomplete
Green - Incomplete

I take the Bears draft over the Lions. Gibbs and Campbell just ruin the ceiling of their draft and Moore > LaPorta and Smith as a 5th rounder drops Branch as a 2nd rounder given their similar grades.

It's like debating a wall. Bears also got capital for years to come that will pay off from this draft, including a top 2 pick this year.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sure he would, just under an ALT. Dude is a loser who cant stay away from a rival teams board

Best season in literal generations and boasting to the Bears of all things. 🤣

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats having to crawl back, get a phantom call negating a bad Goof interception and then barely beating a rebuilding Bears squad 2/3 of those matchups. Quite the accomplishment.
Typical Bears fan, crying about the refs. Might want to take a good look at your QB's 4th quarter meltdowns first.

msadows

Liked Posts:
LMAO. MS. Adows is very butt hurt today.
Truth hurts.

Make fun of me all you want but I'd never waste my time posting daily on a "rival" teams message board.

You're the biggest loser on here and it aint even close.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears draft
Moore - A+
Wright - C
Claypool - F
Dexter - C+
Steveson - C-,
Picckens - Incomplete,
Johnson - C-
Scott - Incomplete
Sewell Incomplete,
Smith - A,
Bell - Incomplete
Williamson - Incomplete

Lions Draft
Gibbs - C
Campbell - F,
LaPorta A+,
Branch - B
Hooker - Incomplete,
Martin - Incomplete
Sorsdall - Incomplete
Green - Incomplete

Where did you pull this shit from?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Make fun of me all you want but I'd never waste my time posting daily on a "rival" teams message board.

You're the biggest loser on here and it aint even close.
LOL, I sure got you triggered, you petulant little child, going on a 50 post dislike spree like a little 11 year old.
Because a Lions fans really cares about his approval rating on a Bears board.
I am so hurt, stop, please stop!! LMAO

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Typical Bears fan, crying about the refs. Might want to take a good look at your QB's 4th quarter meltdowns first.

Hilarious. You guys were bitching when that QB wasn't called for intentional grounding, then a play later your bum secondary couldn't stop a 4th and 13. Funny how that plays out.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hilarious. You guys were bitching when that QB wasn't called for intentional grounding, then a play later your bum secondary couldn't stop a 4th and 13. Funny how that plays out.
bringing up bad calls at the time, and still crying about them months later are completely different.
Nice try though