2023 Bears Draft Pff Scores aka another vortex thread

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
bringing up bad calls at the time, and still crying about them months later are completely different.
Nice try though

When used as an example of "dominance" in a debate, it's absolutely relevant.
But carry on.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO.

As a "Lions Troll" I would find it honorable to have a negative feedback rating.
You children doing god's work, keep the negs coming.
You know I hit a nerve when it happens.
Love it!!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LINK?

show me.

I honored the ban bet by HHM
And I never made a ban bet that would not have me posting here now.
Nice try
LOL, so now you are lying about having lost a ban bet with @Fartman, the antivax?

Reneger
Welcher
Liar

A triple threat loser.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
LOL, I sure got you triggered, you petulant little child, going on a 50 post dislike spree like a little 11 year old.
Because a Lions fans really cares about his approval rating on a Bears board.
I am so hurt, stop, please stop!! LMAO
This is what triggered actually looks like, because you do care. A lot. Sad, but true.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LINK?

show me.

I honored the ban bet by HHM
And I never made a ban bet that would not have me posting here now.
Nice try

Doh!!
Care to make a wager which team finish's with a better record?

Well, I was really hoping visionman took the bet, but a 1 year ban bet?

All these losers afraid to step up and bet their team finish's better than the lowly Lions, even on year 4 of the Pace rebuild. The only thing more pitiful than the Lions, may not be the Bears, but their fans, lol.

I'll take the ban bet. My early prediction is the Bears finish in third leaving last place to the Lions.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, so now you are lying about having lost a ban bet with @Fartman, the antivax?

Reneger
Welcher
Liar

A triple threat loser.
@Spartan is on record as releasing me from the terms of that ban bet, you have an issue with it, take it up with him. After I lost the bet I told him I would honor it, and he said not to worry. If you had a pair of balls, you would have made the bet.

Now, having said that, as your cluelessness continues to astound me, let me give you a little background, and the catalyst to this thread.

Over and over and over, the chorus on CCS brings up "misallocation of resources by the Lions" Drafting a RB and a LB in the first round, yada yada yada. So tell me Jackass, how many times do these posters take into account The Lions hitting it out of the park with LaPorta and Branch? Newsflash spanky, they don't. So why on Earth would I bring up a lowly part time 5th round pick by the Bears?
But my oh my, how upset you'all get when it is thrown in your face how poorly the top picks in the Bears draft class have performed.

But hey, I guess drafting a backup OT is better use of resources than a starting RB?

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
@Spartan is on record as releasing me from the terms of that ban bet, you have an issue with it, take it up with him. After I lost the bet I told him I would honor it, and he said not to worry. If you had a pair of balls, you would have made the bet.

Now, having said that, as your cluelessness continues to astound me, let me give you a little background, and the catalyst to this thread.

Over and over and over, the chorus on CCS brings up "misallocation of resources by the Lions" Drafting a RB and a LB in the first round, yada yada yada. So tell me Jackass, how many times do these posters take into account The Lions hitting it out of the park with LaPorta and Branch? Newsflash spanky, they don't. so why on Earth would I bring up a lowly part time 5th round pick by the Bears?
But my oh my, how upset you'all get when it is thrown in your face how poorly the top picks in the Bears draft class have perfromed.

But hey, I guess drafting a backup OT is better use of resources than a starting RB?
Link??

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t know if anyone has made this point and I’m not reading this whole damn thread. I awoke from bronchitis drenched misery on a mission to help quell the power of stupid.

Bears
Selections: 10, 53, 56, 64
Avg Draft position: 45.75
Combined PFF grade: 227.5

PFF grade per avg draft position:

Lions
Selections: 12,18,34,45
Avg Draft position: 27.25
Combined PFF grade: 283.8

PFF grade per avg draft position.:

So congratulations dummy @nc0gnet0 …. your team spent twice the draft capitol to gain half the relative score.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t know if anyone has made this point and I’m not reading this whole damn thread. I awoke from bronchitis drenched misery on a mission to help quell the power of stupid.

Bears
Selections: 10, 53, 56, 64
Avg Draft position: 45.75
Combined PFF grade: 227.5

PFF grade per avg draft position:

Lions
Selections: 12,18,34,45
Avg Draft position: 27.25
Combined PFF grade: 283.8

PFF grade per avg draft position.:

So congratulations dummy @nc0gnet0 …. your team spent twice the draft capitol to gain half the relative score.
not so fast, clueless one, if you are talking about draft capital spent, lets factor in the Claypoop trade. There is a reason the Bears had fewer draft picks.

LMAO "PFF grade per avg draft position." GTFO off here with that.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
not so fast, clueless one, if you are talking about draft capital spent, lets factor in the Claypoop trade. There is a reason the Bears had fewer draft picks.

"
This is about the 2023 draft class, idiot.
"

oh and have you found that link yet?

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
DJ Moore is not a draft pick....
Who is the moron?
That would be like adding your overpriced FA LB to the mix,
This thread is about wasting draft picks.
Dam! The Bears do that pretty well, but I guess it doesn't matter as long as the position is right, doesn't matter if they suck major ass.

So we can’t count the additions of DJ Moore or the #1 pick this year but we have to include Claypool?

😂